Live from Explorer's 14 Night Repositioning S. Caribbean cruise to Port Canaveral

Carol

Look at picture 446 (I did not want to quote all the pictures)

It looks like you captured a snake in the tree.

Middle of tree black and yellow.

Thanks

PS I hate snakes.

Excellent thread......really enjoyed it

Thanks for taking the time.

Sea Ya

It's not a snake. It's a iguana tail.

Thanks

snake, reptile, Iguana............all the same to me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!

On a serious note thanks for clarifying it....

I just knew it wasnt a branch.

Trying to take in the whole picture though

Safe travels

Sea Ya

Posted from someone onboard EX now:

Took us about two hours to get on board we got here at 10:45 and we were in the front of the regular line and were on faster than most at 12:30. Only problem is we are still here at the dock at 6:40. Also we just made diamond and went to the Viking crown lounge after the life boat drill ( we are one boat short still) and were told this area was for suite guests only go port side to cloud nine. After having a small bit of appetizers and no bartender we were told that was diamond plus. Go to deck 3 to the chambers. So at the chambers where there was only peanuts we were told diamond only gets red or white wine , rose or champagne. To get any mixed drinks go to any bar and use the three free drinks loaded on your sea pass. Ok that's fine but really no more diamond event or lounge.

Guest maddycat
Posted from someone onboard EX now:

Took us about two hours to get on board we got here at 10:45 and we were in the front of the regular line and were on faster than most at 12:30. Only problem is we are still here at the dock at 6:40. Also we just made diamond and went to the Viking crown lounge after the life boat drill ( we are one boat short still) and were told this area was for suite guests only go port side to cloud nine. After having a small bit of appetizers and no bartender we were told that was diamond plus. Go to deck 3 to the chambers. So at the chambers where there was only peanuts we were told diamond only gets red or white wine , rose or champagne. To get any mixed drinks go to any bar and use the three free drinks loaded on your sea pass. Ok that's fine but really no more diamond event or lounge.

That is how it has always been on the Explorer. The Explorer has never had a Diamond Lounge, only a Diamond Event. Go to one of the lounges and enjoy your choice of drinks. The bar staff in The Aquarium bar are great. They took very good care of us on the Oct. 23rd sailing.

That is how it has always been on the Explorer. The Explorer has never had a Diamond Lounge, only a Diamond Event. Go to one of the lounges and enjoy your choice of drinks. The bar staff in The Aquarium bar are great. They took very good care of us on the Oct. 23rd sailing.

Glad we are D+ and will have the card room with hors d'ouerves and hopefully drinks.

Carol, a fine job and I know there is more to come, including Aruba. Guess you will be busy tonight.

We shoulda done a Bonaire tour, just walked around the 5 block downtown, bought some nice tee shirts and other stuff and got caught in the rain. An attractive island.

Are you sadomasochistic enough to do a live from Allure?

Saw her -- she was really late leaving.

I was at the airport in Orlando at about 6pm when a PA announcement went out for a RCCL rep. This lead me to believe that Explorer might still have been at the port. I remember thinking that was strange.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness I was not flying home today.

I am sure that hundreds of people missed their flights.

I was not "on the road" until 11:40!!!!!!

:eek:

We ( Denise and I) didn't get our rental car till about 1pm. What a mess.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk