Most recent Freestyle Coke Cups?

Does anyone have a picture of a Coke cup for the Freestyle Pop machines? we sail November 29th on the Oasis and I have ordered the Select Beverage package. The picture of the cup on the Cruise planner does not seem to look like other cups I have seen. I was hoping someone might have sailed recently and have taken a picture of what they might look like now.

Also, are there multiple colors/designs available or are they all the same?

Thanks!

Jess

The cups we got on the Grandeur in August were downright ugly. They were Red and featured a Soccer Ball and Brazil..They must have been leftovers from the World Soccer Cup. Nothing about those cups related to a cruise ship. Did not use it or want it!

We just got off the Freedom last week. We got the same cups. Three color choices: mostly red, mostly blue, or mostly white.

We wanted to use them after the cruise but they didn't hold up well. The surface got sticky/marred, even though we washed them at night.

Edited by breezy_carol

What my freestyle cup is going to look like is not high on my list of pre-cruise questions...just saying ;) Ours serve their purpose, and get thrown away at the end of the cruise.

Thanks I appreciate your opinion. To each his/her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the freestyle machines and the concept is great but I hate the cups. They're too big and get in the way because you're schlepping this jug around the ship with you, can't put it in a pocket, and guys don't typically walk around with a bag over their shoulder. I know the designs on the cups are attractive but I'd rather swipe my seapass and use a regular cup that they used before they got these machines. The machines are modified to only work with a cup but machines on land work regardless of whether a cup is there or not.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I was on Quantum of the Seas TA and they offered a 'Quantum of the Seas, Inaugural Season 2014' freestyle cup. The cup is in the Quantum signature blue and purple.

The Quantum Freestyle machines were smaller, silver and built in versions.

This was part of a general re-branding for Quantum as the Cruise Compass, Sea Pass Cards and even the Digital Signage all had a new style for Quantum, while other ships within the fleet have had the same design most recently.