No Guest Survey Emailed After Sailing???

hydro1570

We got off the Oasis on Saturday and were told we would get an email link with the guest survey and we never did receive it. I wonder how many guests if any from the Oasis are receiving the surveys being that they aren't getting all positive reviews right now... How convenient!

Was also on the 11/8 sailing of the Oasis, and received my survey while waiting at the airport to go home on Saturday morning.

Nothing like killing the mood!

Hopefully they will listen and actually READ the bad reviews and SHAPE up!

I know I didn't enjoy eating every meal I had onboard ICE COLD!! :eek:

We got off the Oasis on Saturday and were told we would get an email link with the guest survey and we never did receive it. I wonder how many guests if any from the Oasis are receiving the surveys being that they aren't getting all positive reviews right now... How convenient!

Was also on the 11/8 sailing of the Oasis, and received my survey while waiting at the airport to go home on Saturday morning.

Nothing like killing the mood!

Hopefully they will listen and actually READ the bad reviews and SHAPE up!

I know I didn't enjoy eating every meal I had onboard ICE COLD!! :eek:

Why, was it that bad? I know the west bound TA received scathing reviews...are you saying they still haven't worked out the kinks?

Why, was it that bad? I know the west bound TA received scathing reviews...are you saying they still haven't worked out the kinks?

It's not that it was "THAT" bad, we enjoyed ourselves, but there were a lot of things that made us feel like we would not sail on the Oasis again. We have had much better experiences on other ships like Freedom Class ships... I just feel like this ship is not managed appropriately and for just coming out of dry dock there were a lot of issues. We had lots of plumbing issues and toilets didn't work on three separate days. One time it lasted for hours and also the cleanliness of the ship wasn't up there in my eyes.

I just took the survey, regarding my cruise last week on Independence. It asked a few questions where you rank things on a scale of 1-10. Then there is a free text question that asks "What about your Royal Caribbean cruise exceeded your expectations." I wrote in the things I liked most (specifically mentioning our CD, activities mgr, and our cabin steward by name). I expected there to be a next question asking what things could use improvement- but instead that was it- just a screen saying my answers had been recorded and thanking me for my time. I went back in and took it a 2nd time, and used the one free text box to say both the good AND the "needs improvement" items!

I'm not sure if that's simply a glitch, or if Royal Caribbean is just not interested in receiving constructive criticism.

• 4 years later...

We got off Anthem in April and we haven't gotten any survey so I wrote to the guest Relations because the experience I had was awful and I needed to express that but no one responded then I wrote to the CEO of the company an that to went unanswered because RC don't wanna be criticized for their wrong doings