Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

ccnwater

We have 11 people, needing shuttle to Port Canaveral Dec 18th. I have searched and read MANY reviews on different companies. They seem to be good and bad for each company. Plus some are several years old..... So I am posting here, hoping some one has used a shuttle recently, at least in the last year. Any opinions or info would be great! Thanks in advance!

We have 11 people, needing shuttle to Port Canaveral Dec 18th. I have searched and read MANY reviews on different companies. They seem to be good and bad for each company. Plus some are several years old..... So I am posting here, hoping some one has used a shuttle recently, at least in the last year. Any opinions or info would be great! Thanks in advance!

We've used both Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx in the last year with good results.

also contact Michael at Executive VIP Limo......local guy.....very good!!!

We are trying Michael in a few weeks after we get off Explorer. I've read many good reports about his service.

Edited by clarea

While we've always had good service with Cocoa Beach Shuttle you must plan accordingly. If you end up on the small bus, you're probably stopping at all three cruise lines on your return trip. There was a couple that had an 11:30am flight on our last trip and ended up on our shuttle. They were sweating it out the entire ride.

Check out the possibility of renting a 15 passenger van and driving out. I'll bet it will be less expensive than 11 transfers and it gives you some flexibility.

Seconded. Just used them on Saturday and outside of issues that were not their fault (gridlocked traffic, issues at several of the terminals where 4 ships were in, etc.) we would absolutely recommend them. The cost is $20 per person, payable on that day, not in advance. Awesome service and price. Jaime Cortez is the owner; use the link to the website provided. :)

Thanks everyone for the info! Still not sure what to do....Cotrans does not pick up at the Caribe Royal, where we are staying pre cruise. Plus I notice they have set times. Big G, I am thinking Cocoa Beach would send a small bus just for our group, being we have 11? They are actually one of the companys we were considering....

Just want to make sure who every we choose, they show up on time! Plus we have been told to pay cash when we are picked up, do not give CC ahead of time...