Future problem, especially for RuthC

sailandcruise

The world is running out of chocolate, according to several key manufacturers of chocolate products. :eek:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/15/the-worlds-biggest-chocolate-maker-says-were-running-out-of-chocolate/

How will HAL deal with this? They need to develop a plan right now to avoid having to make unacceptable changes to the cruising experience when this occurs.

Whichever cruise line deals with this best will get the most future business. ;)

The world is running out of chocolate, according to several key manufacturers of chocolate products. :eek:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/15/the-worlds-biggest-chocolate-maker-says-were-running-out-of-chocolate/

How will HAL deal with this? They need to develop a plan right now to avoid having to make unacceptable changes to the cruising experience when this occurs.

Whichever cruise line deals with this best will get the most future business. ;)

I have it on good authority that chocolate will be replaced by ship-shaped Gummy-Bears. Enjoy!:D

This, too, shall pass. There will be another crop, and until there is, there's a little wiggle room in the cruise budget to pay the increased cost of keeping my chocolate levels up where they belong. :D

I have it on good authority that chocolate will be replaced by ship-shaped Gummy-Bears. Enjoy!:D

In what world is a gummy bear EVER an acceptable substitution for chocolate???? That's like comparing an RC boat to a cruise ship SMH

;)

Edited by NoobCruise

In what world is a gummy bear EVER an acceptable substitution for chocolate???? That's like comparing an RC boat to a cruise ship SMH

;)

well, that depends upon if you are a chocoholic or not ;)

Other than 4, I have all my chocolates home with me. :eek:

I'd miss good dark chocolate but not the haselnuts nor Hals crappy pillow chocolate. Would rather have a couple of good wine gums.

Now there is a thought... Instead of chocolate on my pillow, why not a mini-bar size bottle of Cabernet... That is something I could get excited about.