Explorer missing from latest Europe 2015 brochure

Have just received a Europe 2015 brochure from RCI which now only has Anthem OTS sailing from Southampton.

Clearly it's incorrect as Explorer's sailings are still showing on the website, but this seems a major mistake for an incorrect brochure to be published.

Well, since we're booked on her 6/29/15, I sincerely hope she is STILL in Europe! LOL!

The one odd thing about her cruises is they are all different it seems. We have friends on a 12 night before our 13 night. There is also a 14 night later. So maybe it's not printed because there are so many options?

We are booked for the 14 night 3rd June sailing. I did a quick search on the RCCL UK website and if I put in the dates and ship the cruises don't show after 3rd June till October. However I tried just putting in the ship and they all appeared again. I also checked our booking in our my cruises area and the booking is still there, however the picture attached to the details for our cabin (GS) is a picture of a balcony cabin. Just more IT issues I guess. (The UK website has not been updated in ages, still shows Pinnacle lounge and chapel etc etc on Oasis deck plans and describes suite benefits as including chocolates at turndown and slippers!!!)

We are booked for the 14 night 3rd June sailing. I did a quick search on the RCCL UK website and if I put in the dates and ship the cruises don't show after 3rd June till October. However I tried just putting in the ship and they all appeared again. I also checked our booking in our my cruises area and the booking is still there, however the picture attached to the details for our cabin (GS) is a picture of a balcony cabin. Just more IT issues I guess. (The UK website has not been updated in ages, still shows Pinnacle lounge and chapel etc etc on Oasis deck plans and describes suite benefits as including chocolates at turndown and slippers!!!)

Wow--that goes back to the stone age.:D

• 3 weeks later...

We have booked on Explorer of the Seas from Southampton on the 9th August 2015 for 14 nights to the Med!! After 2 years trying other lines we cannot wait to get back on RCL. Heard she is having a refit before so looking forward to comparing her to the Brilliance.

A little anxious about the trip though as our Christmas cruise on Brilliance in Dubai was our best ever.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, since we're booked on her 6/29/15, I sincerely hope she is STILL in Europe! LOL!

The one odd thing about her cruises is they are all different it seems. We have friends on a 12 night before our 13 night. There is also a 14 night later. So maybe it's not printed because there are so many options?

We are on this cruise as well, can't wait

I'm curious to know why the UK website shows Explorer ending a sailing in Port Canaveral on 12 March 2015 and the next sailing departing Southampton 24 April 2015. I know a refit is planned but cannot understand why there is no transatlantic crossing with fare paying passengers scheduled during this period :confused:

Edited by Me 2

I'm curious to know why the UK website shows Explorer ending a sailing in Port Canaveral on 12 March 2015 and the next sailing departing Southampton 24 April 2015. I know a refit is planned but cannot understand why there is no transatlantic crossing with fare paying passengers scheduled during this period :confused:

The Explorer's transatlantic is not available for booking. They'll most likely be prepping everything for the dry dock on the way over.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Most likely you have a 1st edition copy which Royal rush to print before all deployments are finalised. Looks like her last cruise is 7 March in Florida and the her first cruise out of Southampton is 24 April. For some strange reason I think she is going to Spain for the refit, some of the work will be done on the trip over without any paying passengers onboard. She sails from Southampton on the 2 Oct for Asia and Oz.

Most likely you have a 1st edition copy which Royal rush to print before all deployments are finalised. Looks like her last cruise is 7 March in Florida and the her first cruise out of Southampton is 24 April. For some strange reason I think she is going to Spain for the refit, some of the work will be done on the trip over without any paying passengers onboard. She sails from Southampton on the 2 Oct for Asia and Oz.

She is going to Spain (Cadiz)for refurb and most likely the demolition starts the moment the last passengers get off the ship on March 12.