Maiden Voyage Refunds?

Has anyone that sailed on the Maiden of Quantum (Nov 2-10) heard anything about the promised 25% off what you paid toward a future cruise? "They" said it was going to take a couple of weeks to process.

Some folks in the UK have received their FCCs through the post...and apparently they are valid for 2 years.

Some folks in the US have also received theirs but they are only vaild until 11/30/15.

Someone posted also on the roll call that they just called C&A in the US and they were able to get the amount due to them deducted without a problem from a future cruise.

Mine & my roomie's have got lost, well so Royal think, they are not sure, they may have been emailed to me rather than my TA...but then again they could be wrong ...have to wait a week and see ....gotta love RCCL LOL

Just an update, I called RCI and the voucher had been supposedly sent in the mail but was never received. RCI immediately sent me an email of the voucher numbers. The small print is two pages long. It specifically states that it's on good for the original cruise line and cannot be used for holiday, inaugural, multiple promo pricing structures, those cruises that leave on a Tuesday etc. etc. etc. I might have stretched the truth about the Tuesday thing but you get the idea. The exception on this particular voucher is that as it was issued for an inaugueral cruise, it can be used on an inaugueral. It has to be used by November, 2016, which is very fair.

Jackie

Just an update, I called RCI and the voucher had been supposedly sent in the mail but was never received. RCI immediately sent me an email of the voucher numbers. The small print is two pages long. It specifically states that it's on good for the original cruise line and cannot be used for holiday, inaugural, multiple promo pricing structures, those cruises that leave on a Tuesday etc. etc. etc. I might have stretched the truth about the Tuesday thing but you get the idea. The exception on this particular voucher is that as it was issued for an inaugueral cruise, it can be used on an inaugueral. It has to be used by November, 2016, which is very fair.

Jackie

Thanks for the update Jackie.

Still waiting here for ours, no one knows who/when/where ours were sent :(

I haven't received anything in the mail but I do have the 25% FCC sitting with RCI for use at anytime. So if you want to book now but haven't got anything in the mail, just ask RCI or your TA if the FCC is available, I bet it is.:cool:

FCCs (mine and roomie's) finally arrived from Miami yesterday, valid till 11/30/15.

Not redeemable for Inaugural or Holiday sailings.

Only for use on Royal Caribbean, cannot be used on Celebrity etc.

I guess the pigeon got confuzzled as they had the wrong address on it...I do not live in North Ayrshire.

FCCs (mine and roomie's) finally arrived from Miami yesterday, valid till 11/30/15.

Not redeemable for Inaugural or Holiday sailings.

Only for use on Royal Caribbean, cannot be used on Celebrity etc.

I guess the pigeon got confuzzled as they had the wrong address on it...I do not live in North Ayrshire.

still waiting for mine, anyone in canada go their coupon yet

Lloyd from Canada posted on the roll call that he received his FCC on Friday.

Hopefully you will get yours real soon.

I did indeed get my FCC. The maiden voyage that keeps on giving.

Edited by Lloyd555

Still haven't received ours from the oasis TA sailing which was before the quantum sailing.

I was on both sailings and while the Quantum letter did not give a timeline, the Oasis letter did come 2 days following the Quantum decision and stated approximately 6 weeks processing time.

That would seem to indicate that they processed Quantum first and probably did all the 'other ship issues' then and have hopefully moved on to Oasis now.

We are in week 5 now and it will be interesting to see when the Oasis FCCs arrive.

Well, I found our FCC's...they were sent to my mother's address in Vancouver. I live in London. How and why did RCI associate this cruise with her?? The last name is the same but really?

Heck Jackie that is ridiculous :(

They sent my roomie's FCC to me in Scotland even though she lives in England and they had assured me that her FCC would not be sent to me.

They should have been sent to our TA anyway, not to us.

I have had to email copies to our TA but she said they will probably want the FCCs sent in later...oh wonderful so I will have to send mine back to Miami and send my roomie's to England so she can send hers back to Miami.