Who is your favorite X waiter or bartender?

SeaWatch

Our favorite bartender is Adrian....on the Infinity at the Martini Bar. This man could shake and pour up to 12 martinis at one time. It was quite a show! He was so good at it, he taught my husband to pour 6 at a time! What fun! And the other bartender were also very good and very nice.... Christian . We loved our time at the martini Bar!!!! :)

Our favourite bar person was Putu on the Eclipse in the Martini bar, our drinks were poured every night as soon as he saw us. DH glass was never empty, and he could do some bottle juggling and martini making/pouring!!!!!

We're back on Eclipse in March and hope he will be there too

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was on Constellation Nov. 29 Sailing and Putu was the bartender at the Martini bar. He was really great and you are right once he gets to know you your drink is in front of you in no time flat with a big smile. We loved him.

Pat

Edited by RodPat

After completing 3 cruises in a row on the Equinox and finding Errol always greeting me by name and remembering my favorite drinks , I nominate him for an award. I understand that he has been with X for many years. Errol is one of the many reasons I look forward to my next X cruise. BRAVO Errol!

Has to be Nikki (Thailand) on the Summit. Another couple and us were on in November and we had the drink package. Other girl and I decided we were going to "drink the alphabet" starting with A and see how far we could get by end of our cruise. We found Nikki at pool bar on first day and told her we wanted a drink that started with an "A" - and we explained what we were doing. Next trip up - we just said "B", then "C". Everyone else at bar was ordering by "name"....we'd just go up and give a letter. She was able to hit just about every letter - got stumped with "N" - so we skipped to O then. I think over the course of the cruise we missed about 6 letters. She was a great sport about making us some type of frozen drink for our cruise.

Fun idea. But funny that N was the letter that Nikki got stumped on. She could have invented her own drink naming it after herself, or you could have had my husband's favorite drink, called a Negroni (equal parts gin, Campari, and sweet vermouth). It's not for the faint of heart thought. If you like bitter flavors, you will like it.

Back to the topic at hand...

Favorite bartenders: Wid, Putu, Edy, I Made (pronounce mar-dee). I think Wid is the one who taught us to say Thank You (Terima kasih) in Indonesia.

Simona was excellent (at Tuscan Grill & Bistro on 5 on the Eclipse this year). I don't remember the chef's name at the Tuscan, but he made a fabulous seafood risotto that wasn't on the menu. It was a special for that evening, as he had just gotten some fresh fish at one of the Norwegian ports.

We also had top-notch service at Murano whenever we went. Everyone from Slobidan (not sure of his title - head person), to Egusti (always our server), to Sheldon (the sommelier), and Blagdo and Ufkin who often assisted Egusti if he was busy with other guests.

The best has to be Jelena and Barbara in the Molecular bar on the Equinox. Fun, funny, and fantastic bartenders. Barbara could remember every drink I had ensuring I tried a different one each time and Jelena made off the menu books for me after she knew what I liked. Our tastes were much alike. They were pretty much the flame to the candle on our cruise two weeks ago. Hoping they're on the Equinox Transatlantic cruise we're considering in April. May be the clincher for booking the cruise!

The Silhouette - Milton at the Sunset Bar. Great service. Good guy.. Anyone know if he is still there.

We are booked on the Silhouette the end of January and hope to see him there.

I don't think so. We were on the Silhouette TA last month, and it was Dev and Leonardo. They were both awesome. So was Alin, who was a barmaid in the Martini Bar.

But Honey Bunny on the Equinox is great too.

The Silhouette - Milton at the Sunset Bar. Great service. Good guy.. Anyone know if he is still there.

We are booked on the Silhouette the end of January and hope to see him there.

That's the one ---------- BRILLIANT !We saw him and Melbourne work together.

Brilliant - hope they are both well

:D

Katarina on the Infinity is the best Sommelier ever! She suggested wines on the premium package for each night for all of us at the table based on our answers to her questions on our likes and dislikes and our food choices. And for one couple who didn't have a package she did a fabulous job recommending wines. Our table of 11 all agreed she was the best we had ever had.

Carl, in the Martini Bar on the Infinity, also took great care of our large group for two weeks. He was always on the ball and ready with our drinks when we showed up and helped us with arranging chairs, etc. for our big group.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from New Year's cruise on the Reflection and have to give a major shout out to the Martini Bar staff and especially Ricardo. The Molecular Bar had pulled the Anniversary Cocktail from the menu at the Martini Bar but Ricardo made sure that my sweetheart had them each time she wanted it. He had to go to the Molecular Bar to get it each time and took offense we we said it was no problem for us to go and get it. It is that kind of service that keeps us coming back to Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with others - it is so hard to pick just one! On our cruise last year on Equinox we had wonderful servers in Blu including John, Sebastio, Joseph and Matios - all were so attentive and each night Adrien had a plate of blue cheese for our table for our dirty martini's - YUM!

We love to sit by the Sunset Bar as well and had fantastic bartenders and servers including Imade, Bozho, Martha and Mario. They would make us many special drinks not on the menu based on what they knew we liked to drink and were quick to get us a drink as soon as they saw us coming!

And then there is Molecular and Irena and Christian - both made fabulous drinks, often old ones for me that were no longer on the menu.

I am hoping that some of our favorites will still be onboard when we go back this February!

On many X cruises we have had wonderful people help us vacation well. Most recently, we have to say Vidod and May were very special waitstaff in BLU on our Eclipse Dec 07 cruise. They were attentive to the nth degree and made dining each night one to look forward to with great anticipation.Without fail, Vidod recommended perfect dishes each evening rather than have us guess. Thanks Vidod and May.

The best has to be Jelena and Barbara in the Molecular bar on the Equinox. Fun, funny, and fantastic bartenders. Barbara could remember every drink I had ensuring I tried a different one each time and Jelena made off the menu books for me after she knew what I liked. Our tastes were much alike. They were pretty much the flame to the candle on our cruise two weeks ago. Hoping they're on the Equinox Transatlantic cruise we're considering in April. May be the clincher for booking the cruise!

They are indeed terrific and we have enjoyed their service on other ships as well. Hope to see them both once again in March!

MARK

They are indeed terrific and we have enjoyed their service on other ships as well. Hope to see them both once again in March!

MARK

If this is the same Barbara that was on Reflection in March 2014 I totally agree - she and Marius at the Molecular Bar were both fantastic. :D

Natasa at Qsine on Reflection was also superb. If I were a business owner, I would hire her in a heartbeat!