What Ships in What Ports When?

I know such a tool exists. Going on the the 9 day in July out of NYC on the Liberty. Trying to figure what ships will be in port with us. Ports include: Kings Wharf, Bermuda; San Juan; Phillipsburg, St Martin, and Labadee. Please provide direction and help. I would be lost without Cruise Critic!! Tjanks in advance!!

I know such a tool exists. Going on the the 9 day in July out of NYC on the Liberty. Trying to figure what ships will be in port with us. Ports include: Kings Wharf, Bermuda; San Juan; Phillipsburg, St Martin, and Labadee. Please provide direction and help. I would be lost without Cruise Critic!! Tjanks in advance!!
The best one is http://www.cruisecal.com/ but it's not free.

Pricing Structure –

- A Month to Month subscription is $3 per month.

- A Yearly subscription is $24.99

- A 2 Year subscription is $49.98

These subscriptions automatically renewed but can be cancelled at any time.

cruisett has the advantage of listing number of potential passengers in port for the ships they list (but for some ships they list double occupancy number and for others the SOLAS maximum passenger load), but they are not very good at listing ships not based in the US. cruisetimetables is much better at listing non-US based ships (eg TUI, AIDA, CDF, etc). The most reliable is the listing by the port authority IF one exists (I can find them for some ports, not others), but this requires going to a different site for each port.

Thom

The best one is http://www.cruisecal.com/ but it's not free.

Pricing Structure –

- A Month to Month subscription is $3 per month.

- A Yearly subscription is $24.99

- A 2 Year subscription is $49.98

These subscriptions automatically renewed but can be cancelled at any time.

Not entirely true! if you go to "itinerary lookup"(click on it) and choose your ship and your travel date, you will find what other ships are in port with you free of cost! btw it's indeed the best.

Edited by Topo Gigio

Not entirely true! if you go to "itinerary lookup"(click on it) and choose your ship and your travel date, you will find what other ships are in port with you free of cost! btw it's indeed the best.

Thanks for the tip, that will be useful!:)

Edited by clarea