Gun storage

Anyone have any suggestions for wear to store a gun while you are on the ship? I have friends driving down to Port Canaveral for a cruise and they are going to have a gun with them. The only thing I could think of was leaving it locked and in the car. I also thought of a storage locker, like you might see in a train station. But I have never been to that area so I have no idea. Someone else must have been in this situation before. Thanks!

Anyone have any suggestions for wear to store a gun while you are on the ship? I have friends driving down to Port Canaveral for a cruise and they are going to have a gun with them. The only thing I could think of was leaving it locked and in the car. I also thought of a storage locker' date=' like you might see in a train station. But I have never been to that area so I have no idea. Someone else must have been in this situation before. Thanks![/quote']

I would call these folks and ask them. http://www.bhgunrack.com/?q=node/2

Living in the UK, I thought that this was a joke, now I see that the question was deadly serious. And this in a week when a 2 year old shot dead his Mother in a Walmart. I just don't get it and never will.

And a child was killed last week by a drunk driver, so everyone should not be aloowed to drink....

Edited by Raxter54

Living in the UK, I thought that this was a joke, now I see that the question was deadly serious. And this in a week when a 2 year old shot dead his Mother in a Walmart. I just don't get it and never will.

Guns are much more effective than a club & whistle...

Your lucky you are driving and being able to take what you want.

Could you just hide it in your locked car?

Unless someone knew you put it there, or broke in your car, it would be safe.

Safe travels.

Why take the risk of having the gun stolen? Part of being a responsible gun owner is following the laws and minimizing that risk. One thing the OP needs to have his friend do is check the Florida laws concerning gun storage. Each state has differing laws...

Guns are much more effective than a club & whistle...

I don't know about that. They seem to keep our policemen reasonably safe. My last post on the subject but do feel free to continue the flaming if that's what you need to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know about that. They seem to keep our policemen reasonably safe. My last post on the subject but do feel free to continue the flaming if that's what you need to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes they do. Which is why I have my own. The police are not always around, are they?

Anyone have any suggestions for wear to store a gun while you are on the ship? I have friends driving down to Port Canaveral for a cruise and they are going to have a gun with them. The only thing I could think of was leaving it locked and in the car. I also thought of a storage locker' date=' like you might see in a train station. But I have never been to that area so I have no idea. Someone else must have been in this situation before. Thanks![/quote']

Is there a real problem with people being in danger of being murdered on the way to the cruise terminal that requires one to bring their gun along for the ride?

Is this an epidemic that we should be aware of?:eek:

Leave it home.....

Is there a real problem with people being in danger of being murdered on the way to the cruise terminal that requires one to bring their gun along for the ride?

Is this an epidemic that we should be aware of?:eek:

Leave it home.....

I'll be frank, It's none of your business why someone would want to bring a gun.

I'll be frank, It's none of your business why someone would want to bring a gun.

It is my business as much as it is yours, as it was asked here for opinions. Is your opinion better than mine?

My question is WHY someone would feel the need to bring a gun along for a ride?

Your opinion is no better, so don't single me out.

Doing that job for 29 years, leave it at HOME..you are going on vacation. Dont expect a local police agency to be used as your local storage facility. You might find a nice officer to keep it in their locker, but most police facilities have no place to store a personal gun..

an ffl gun shop might store it for a fee--they would have secure storage for their own inventory---

Paul