Crown Princess Question's Please

marcyjane

Have cruised other cruise lines, but first on Princess (Crown Princess) this coming April.

Question about the dining. Besides the Main Dining Room which of the following dining options are at NO charge. Thanks

The Piazza

International Café

Horizon Court

Cafe' Caribe

Burger & Hot Dog Grill

I do know all the reservation special dining Venues there is a charge for your meal.

Thanks;)

Have cruised other cruise lines, but first on Princess (Crown Princess) this coming April.

Question about the dining. Besides the Main Dining Room which of the following dining options are at NO charge. Thanks

The Piazza

International Café in the Piazza

Horizon Court

Cafe' Caribe

Burger & Hot Dog Grill

I do know all the reservation special dining Venues there is a charge for your meal.

All of them are free as is the Pub Lunch which if I remember correctly is in the Wheelhouse Bar. Pizza by the slice and soft ice cream are also free by the Lido Pool. Room Service is free except for whole pizzas which have a $3 delivery charge.

Surcharge dining is Sabatini's (Italian), Crown Grill (steak, chops, seafood), both $25pp, Crab Shack held some evenings in as section of Cafe Caribe $20pp surcharge.

The Piazza - Not a dining area, per se, but IC is located there

International Café- known as the IC. No charge for food, but there is a charge for specialty coffee drinks and gelato ( if available)

Horizon Court - No charge

Cafe' Caribe - No charge

Burger & Hot Dog Grill- No charge. There is also a pizza place on the Lido deck for which there is no charge.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy everything the ship has to offer. You will have plenty of choices without extra fee and never go hungry.

Do they serve food at Vines Bar? Is it included in cruise price?

JB

If you order wine there, it may come with some tapas. Otherwise, not really a place to sit and eat. The international café is right nearby so you could always grab a small sandwich or salad plate there.

Do they serve food at Vines Bar? Is it included in cruise price?

JB

Tapas and Sushi are complementary with the purchase of a beverage at Vines. This is true for all Vines except on the Grand and the Sapphire which have much smaller Vines and do not offer tapas or sushi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you order wine there, it may come with some tapas. Otherwise, not really a place to sit and eat. The international café is right nearby so you could always grab a small sandwich or salad plate there.
Many times there are few people in the Vines seating area. If the seating near the IC is full we will often take our food over to the Vines area to eat.

Edited by IECalCruiser

If you order wine there (Vines), it may come with some tapas. Otherwise, not really a place to sit and eat. The international café is right nearby so you could always grab a small sandwich or salad plate there.

Actually, we've found that a plate or 2 of tapas and/or sushi at Vines on the Crown is pretty much sufficient for a light dinner, usually followed by dessert at IC.

Many times there are few people in the Vines seating area. If the seating near the IC is full we will often take our food over to the Vines area to eat.

Oh yes....that is really what I meant to say but can clearly see that I said it wasn't a place to sit and eat. I meant that it doesn't really have a meal offering there, just tapas ... but you are correct, you can take your food over form the IC and sit and eat. thanks for catching that.

Actually, we've found that a plate or 2 of tapas and/or sushi at Vines on the Crown is pretty much sufficient for a light dinner, usually followed by dessert at IC.

We enjoyed the sushi and tapas at Vines on Crown which they normally begin serving at 5 PM. :)

LuLu

This will be our first Princess cruise. What are some of the items served at the Pub Lunch?

From princess.com...

Specialties like fish and chips are already familiar to an American audience, but some of the more traditional dishes may not be immediately recognizable. That's why passengers should go out of their way to try the bangers and mash, a delicious combination of pork sausage (the "bangers") and mashed potatoes (the "mash") topped with a rich gravy. Another hearty option for a meal is the ploughman's lunch, a cold dish that features bread, a thick slice of cheese, a pickle, various fruits and vegetables and butter.

Tapas and Sushi are complementary with the purchase of a beverage at Vines. This is true for all Vines except on the Grand and the Sapphire which have much smaller Vines and do not offer tapas or sushi.

No Sushi or Tapas on the Grand???? Bummer:mad: