Menu from Blu

Aussie Jeep

Blu menus for breakfast and dinner are displayed on Celebrity's website. Go to the search bar and enter "Blu menu".

Those menus are every day? I seem to remember last March every night was a different menu or at least a special of the night. I think the Filet is the first night only (or shorter cruises)...

There are 14 different menus that rotate.

We love Blu! Sometimes the descriptions of the food on the menu are fussy sounding and it's difficult to know just what to expect sometimes, but the food is wonderful and they're so very good about customizing things or adding things (like if you want broccoli cooked soft every single night just tell them).

Enjoy!

There are 14 different menus that rotate.

We love Blu! Sometimes the descriptions of the food on the menu are fussy sounding and it's difficult to know just what to expect sometimes, but the food is wonderful and they're so very good about customizing things or adding things (like if you want broccoli cooked soft every single night just tell them).

Enjoy!

Do you (or anyone) have copies of them?

Thanks!

I took pictures of a 14 days caribbean sail and 14 days europe sail from blu menu, missed some single days each cruise but it should be complete. Both in 2014, so pretty much up to date.

Just need to sort them but will try to do it with the next week.... if you can wait that long :)

Blu is the best and the main reason we book Aqua Class. Service is top notch in a more intimate atmosphere than the MDR. We do stop by the MDR daily to see if there is anything that we would like better than what is offered in Blu. Have never ordered a MDR item in Blu as the items offered in Blu are sooo Good! To be honest our first cruise on the Solstice we did dine one night in the MDR to check it out. Not only did us showing up for Select Dining create mass confusion as to where to seat us but the food and service was nowhere near the caliber of Blu. When we returned the next night our servers asked where we were the previous night. They were genuinely concerned when we told them of our experience, they welcomed us back.

Edited by Livin on the Edge

We met on the TATL from Barcelona. I am Phil and My wife is Peri. You explained a procedure for transferring a cruise from Celebrity to some other company and getting double OBC. I forgot the details. My email is drrosner@hrdusa.com. We are getting ready to book another cruise with Celebrity within the next few days and would love to hear about the switch procedure. Thanks PER

I took pictures of a 14 days caribbean sail and 14 days europe sail from blu menu, missed some single days each cruise but it should be complete. Both in 2014, so pretty much up to date.

Just need to sort them but will try to do it with the next week.... if you can wait that long :)

Thanks so much! We cruise in Feb., so plenty of time!

The hostess in Blu will present you with one as you are seated.

I was told that you can also request to have a copy of all the menus to take home if you desire.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched

Are there any classic appetizers that are available every night? Like escargot or French onion soup?

The Blue menus on Equinox didn't have a classic appetizer section - only classic entrees. But we were able to request the MDR menu and order off that. We did get escargot from that menu one night. We saw another couple that only ordered off the MDR menu. I honestly don't know how they couldn't find something they liked on Blu menu - so I guess good thing it was available for them.

done!

http://cruisewith.lydiaingo.com/gallery/index.php/BluMenus

I didn't check for duplicates or missing days, if you find something let me know.

My favorite dishes were:

Cumin Grilled Pork Chop

Grilled Vegetable Salad (the veggies were excellent in all the dishes)

Lemongrass Infused Seafood

Grilled Rib eye (had really excellent beef dishes)

Spinach Salad

Sweet Corn Soup

We also ordered the pasta of the day as a side dish to share. Was almost always a winning dish.

Least favorites (will never order again):

Chilled Caesar Salad Soup (just terrible)

Sautéed Veal Scallopini Salad (dry, tough and flavorless)

done!

http://cruisewith.lydiaingo.com/gallery/index.php/BluMenus

I didn't check for duplicates or missing days, if you find something let me know.

Thank you so much for posting these. Just booked our first Celebrity cruise last week for 2016 and we will be in an Aqua class cabin. Menus looks fabulous and we are very much looking forward to trying Celebrity out even more now.