Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Events

Celebrity Cruises

Called Celebrity today and they were able to help me get registered for the Cruise Critic Connections party. The Captains Club desk worked with the Group booking area to get the problem resolved. Now all we need are more CC people to sign up for the Jan 17,2016 Silhouette party!

How do I find the link on celebrity site to my meet and mingle event? I can't seem to find it this time.

I found it easiest to go through Cruise Critic's link at the top of the roll call for our cruise. Here's a copy of the link: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty -- You should be able to access through this link.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Is there a link, similar to the one on Royal, where one can see the day, date, time and venue for the Connections Party?

Thanks.

Linda

Hi Linda, you mean on here? No. The day, date and time of the gathering

is not on the web. You should receive an invitation in your cabin. IF, as

has happened in the past, if you do not have one in your cabin, I would

suggest you go to Guest Relations and let them know you want to find

out where/when the CC gathering is being held.

Hi Linda, you mean on here? No. The day, date and time of the gathering is not on the web. You should receive an invitation in your cabin. IF, as has happened in the past, if you do not have one in your cabin, I would suggest you go to Guest Relations and let them know you want to find

out where/when the CC gathering is being held.

Appreciate your prompt reply. That's different then.

Subsequent question then : is there a notice board by Guest Services for guests to place messages with regards to self organised events etc.

Appreciate your prompt reply. That's different then.

Subsequent question then : is there a notice board by Guest Services for guests to place messages with regards to self organised events etc.

Yes, there is a board with different events for different groups set up

at Guest Relations.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get to the site, but when I tried to sign up, I kept getting an error message. I thought I was finally able to register but never received confirmation. Now when I try to register, I get a message that I'm entering the wrong last name. Since there have been only about 14 people registered for the last couple of months, wondered if others having the same problem.

I can get to the site, but when I tried to sign up, I kept getting an error message. I thought I was finally able to register but never received confirmation. Now when I try to register, I get a message that I'm entering the wrong last name. Since there have been only about 14 people registered for the last couple of months, wondered if others having the same problem.

What error message are you getting and have you posted on your own specific cruise thread to see if others on that sailing are having similar problems registering or if it is isolated to you? If it is just you, I would call your TA to have them check on how you were put into the system. Sometimes either they or Celebrity have coded something wrong and they can get it straightened out for you to enable you to then register. Good luck!

Connie

we had same problem, kepttrying and finally got thru. it took about ten tries but finally gotconfirmation.keep trying andgood luck.

Lady Tans-a-lot and myself are now signed up for the connections party, says the total is now at 17. Twenty-five is in sight!

Which cruise are you on. Are you on the May 31, 2016 Constellation? We only had 14 registered, but think people may still be experiencing registration issues.

• 2 weeks later...

DH & I had no trouble signing up for Celebrity's meet/mingle/connections party for our September Summit cruise but after several attempts, we are still unable to get our request to go through for our November Equinox cruise. After reading this thread, it appears to be a hit/miss deal. We will continue trying and worse comes to worse, we will call Celebrity or register at Guest Services when we board.

is anyone else having problems signing up for connections party? i have been trying for a week with no luck!

Yes, I am...have tried a few times. No luck (no specific error message, I just get returned to the Step 1/2/3 screen without any names to check off!) Same result on Chrome and Explorer.

I'm a bit concerned since the system shows only 10 people have registered for Connections on my cruise (Celebrity Summit, Nov 21 2015)...and the number does not go up after my attempts to register!

I had a very good conversation with Celebrity today - over 20 minutes discussing the website and other issues (with a very high up customer relations person). This was in response to repeated emails to Celebrity.

They are aware of all the issues with signing up for the official Connections (Meet & Greet) Party.

In the meantime, she said to just check in at Guest Relations upon embarkation where you will be able to sign up as a Cruise Critic member.

Yes, I am...have tried a few times. No luck (no specific error message, I just get returned to the Step 1/2/3 screen without any names to check off!) Same result on Chrome and Explorer.!

Same for us! Will keep trying or go to guest relations after boarding.

Same thing happens to me when I try after submitting info I go back to the 1/2/3 screen with no guest names. What should the page be after submitting when it is working properly?

I have had the same issue as you describe. I been trying for a few weeks to register for a December sailing. I guess they don't care about fixing it. I couldn't register for a June cruise either with different symptoms. The Connections Party must be a low priority.

Edited by Charles4515

I have had the same issue as you describe. I been trying for a few weeks to register for a December sailing. I guess they don't care about fixing it. I couldn't register for a June cruise either with different symptoms. The Connections Party must be a low priority.

This evening I was able to register!

Time to celebrate when someone is able to finally register on the site! [emoji322]

However it does seem like they now have a sign up list at guest relations on the ship, even if the minimum number hasn't been met (from what I've heard).