Mighty ships breakaway today

kjquilts

Heads up for US viewers. Directv - Smithsonian channel is finally showing Norwegian Breakaway - The Build. Program is on twice today (6 pm and 9 pm on west coast) and several other times this week.

Timing is perfect because we're flying out Wednesday morning for our cruise on Getaway Saturday.

My DVR is set to record so Breakaway can join the Pearl and Epic episodes.

Heads up for US viewers. Directv - Smithsonian channel is finally showing Norwegian Breakaway - The Build. Program is on twice today (6 pm and 9 pm on west coast) and several other times this week.

Timing is perfect because we're flying out Wednesday morning for our cruise on Getaway Saturday.

Thanks!

I'm dvr'ing tonight! We sail the getaway Saturday. The second episode doesn't seem to air til after we leave though

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by greenwave1

I don't work for directv and don't own stock in them... but love some of the channels included in the HD Extra Package. It runs around $5.00 per month.

The Mighty Ships and Aerial America prgrams on the Smithsonian channel are just part of the reason we love this package. Here's link with full listing of channels. LOL you can add today and watch Breakaway :)

http://www.directv.com/premiums/additional-channels

We don't get that channel. Too bad. Would have loved to see it. We are on Breakaway in March and it will be our first NCL.

Joni

Full episodes of Might Ships and other programs are usually available on YouTube. Search for it after it starts to air.

There's another episode next Sunday night. Not the same as tonight. Called "Norwegian Breakaway, The Voyage".

Thanks to both of you for the heads up about these two programs :):cool:. Just set our DVR to record them.

Just watched Breakaway The Build. Looking forward to the Voyage. Got my DVR set for the series. We have Bright House. The Smithsonian Channel was an extra charge. Now It is part of the channel line up.

Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed it

After two cruises in three weeks on the Breakaway I can almost recite that to you word for word. I can even throw in the narrator's Canadian accent.

Sometimes I feel as though I can probably do this with the Kevin Sheehan Undercover Boss episode..although that would require putting on different accents and voices.