Reflection: The Porch and Panini's

scubamommy!

We are sailing Reflection in March. Last year we sailed Constellation and I just loved having the Panini's made for lunch at the back sandwich station. I see and read about The Porch on The Reflection and see it is a $7 upcharge. I was wondering if there is still Panini's elsewhere or is this the only place you can get them on Reflection? Meaning I have to pay extra for them....I really hope not.

Also wondering about the pizza's and the sushi on Reflection. Hoping this is available on the buffets as well.

Thanks for any info!

We were on Reflection last week. Paninis, pizza and sushi were all available in Oceanview. The pizza and panini a were fantastic! Can't speak for the sushi.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are sailing Reflection in March. Last year we sailed Constellation and I just loved having the Panini's made for lunch at the back sandwich station. I see and read about The Porch on The Reflection and see it is a $7 upcharge. I was wondering if there is still Panini's elsewhere or is this the only place you can get them on Reflection? Meaning I have to pay extra for them....I really hope not.

Also wondering about the pizza's and the sushi on Reflection. Hoping this is available on the buffets as well.

Thanks for any info!

Don't pay for the paninis @ The Porch. Not worth the $7 IMHO. We tried all the specialty restaurants and this was the only one that disappointed all of us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh that is great news! Thank you! I wouldn't pay for them unless I had to. I really do like them and was fearing that they were only to be found in The Porch.

Is the The Porch open for dinner or just lunch? I don't think we will visit it since it really isn't offering anything "different" like the crepe's at Bistro on Five. Now THAT we WILL visit!

The difference in the paninis at the Porch and the ones in the buffet is that you are seated at a table and are being served. Many times it's difficult to find a table in the buffet and one person has to hold the table while others go and search out food. This way you are all seated together and are waited on. Works for me!

Is there a charge for breakfast and what's on the menu?

There is a 7.00 charge for both breakfast and lunch. They have

panninis with egg, cheese and pick your choice of meat.....sausauge,

bacon, ham......they have fruits too.......I can't think of the other

items........

Everyone has their own opinions about all the restaurants on board.

I sailed Reflection in November and had breakfast there a few times

and enjoyed it alot:)