Regal - which dock in St. Thomas?

michelle028

Which dock does the Regal Princess dock in St. Thomas? or does it depend on how many ships in port that day?

Sometimes it's Crown Bay, sometimes Havensight. What day will you be there and on which ship?

Lew

We will be on the Regal next week and I would like to know where she docked on the 7th of Jan. It will be the same ships- Allure, Ruby and Regal. USVINOW has the Regal listed at Havensight next week. We plan to go to St Johns on our own and it is much more difficult if we dock at Crown Bay.

We will be on the Regal next week and I would like to know where she docked on the 7th of Jan. It will be the same ships- Allure, Ruby and Regal. USVINOW has the Regal listed at Havensight next week. We plan to go to St Johns on our own and it is much more difficult if we dock at Crown Bay.

The Regal docked at Havensight on January 7th. She's also scheduled to be at Havensight on the 21st.

Lew

Hi All,

Which dock does the Regal Princess dock in St. Thomas? or does it depend on how many ships in port that day?

If its always the same dock, does anyone know how much it costs to go to Magen's Bay for 4 people in a taxi?

Thanks!

Jan 4 to jan 11 cruise on regal docked at Havensite. You can check http://www.********** and see the dock for your sailing

The Regal docked at Havensight on January 7th. She's also scheduled to be at Havensight on the 21st.

Lew

I know the port schedule says the Regal was to dock at Havensight on Jan 7th but do you know for sure that she did actually dock there. Some people have said that they did not dock where the schedule said they were supposed to dock? I was hoping that someone that was actually on the ship would let me know.

I know the port schedule says the Regal was to dock at Havensight on Jan 7th but do you know for sure that she did actually dock there. Some people have said that they did not dock where the schedule said they were supposed to dock? I was hoping that someone that was actually on the ship would let me know.

No, I do not know for sure...

You might want to check to see if the roll call for that cruise is still active and ask there. Or you could track down some of the roll call participants.

Lew

Everything depends how many ships are in port. On the Dec 7-14 cruise we docked at Crown Bay. There were 3 other ships in port (Ruby P, N.Getaway & C.Conquest)which all docked at Havensight. Freedom of the Seas canceled her call that week otherwise I think it was Ruby with us at Crown Bay.

I was in the Jan 7th sailing. We docked at the "good dock", close to the downtown. There were 5 or 6 ships in port that day. One of the Norwegian ships had to use tender as all the docks were full

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

No reason that website should be blocked by CC. It's been posted before. BTW, the link didn't work. I did my own search and found that the Regal will be docked at Havensight on 4/1 (my cruise). I haven't been to that dock in about 10 years...anything change?

Bottom Line: IT CAN VARY AND CAN SOMETIMES UNEXPECTEDLY CHANGE

http://www.**********/ CC won't let the home page post either, hmmm

Sample from usvi now website for later in January.

Wednesday - January 28th

Carnival Glory West Indian Co.

Freedom of the Seas West Indian Co.

Norwegian Getaway West Indian Co.

Reflection Anchorage

Regal Princess Crown Bay

Ruby Princess Crown Bay

Westerdam Anchorage

Recently on the Ruby, the port guides said Crown Bay but we docked at Havensight. More shopping there but still a distance to downtown. We were on a tour so didn't care where we docked. Enough shopping at either place for anything we might want to buy.

Jan 7 Ruby and Regal both docked in Havensight, side by side.