Best bar on Oasis?

Which bar on Oasis has the most relaxed atmosphere with the friendliest bartenders? We like to find a bar to return to each night for a couple before or after dinner drinks.

Most relaxing atmosphere would be the Central Park bar. Friendly bartenders depend on the current crew but the atmosphere is the best of that on any ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Which bar on Oasis has the most relaxed atmosphere with the friendliest bartenders? We like to find a bar to return to each night for a couple before or after dinner drinks.

Give the Rising Tide bar a try for a unique experience.

I loved Viking Crown Lounge before but now it's gone. So another vote to Central parks bar. Champagne Bar is nice and quiet also.

Beat me to it....the VCL for sure. The Champagne Bar is very relaxed, especially if you go toward the side/back away from the activity outside the front door. The Schooner Bar can be nice as well.

We learned (from a great bartender we found on Freedom) that bartenders rotate through the bars from one cruise to the next. So, even if you have a favorite bartender on a ship, you may find them in different locations each cruise. Our favorite bar, across all ships though, is Champagne Bar. It's always in a convenient meeting spot (without feeling like Grand Central Station) and seems "just the right size" to get to know the bartenders and servers.

If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere before dinner I would suggest Dazzles. I was staying on deck 8 last July and went there before dinner each night and my family would meet me there. I sat at the bar, but I it overlooks the Boardwalk and aft (kind of llike the concierge lounge)

I love the Schooner bar and promenade bars - hustle, bustle, people watching, but Dazzles was very nice for a quiet relaxing drink and a chance to talk about the day's events. Later in the evening it was really hopping with a band each night.

Bartenders rotate - loved a bartender in the diamond lounge a couple of years ago - asked the bartenders in Dazzlesa and found he was still on board and working that particular cruise in the sports bar - stopped by to say hello.