Cabanas on CocoCay vs Labadee

We have rented cabanas on Labadee a few times and have loved it as they were on the private Barefoot Beach. We had coolers with water, cabana boys at our beckon call, there was an upgraded buffet and like I said, a private beach. I've been to CocoCay numerous times but have never rented a cabana. Does anyone have any feedback to share? How does it compare? Would you do it again?

Thank you in advance.

We have rented cabanas on Labadee a few times and have loved it as they were on the private Barefoot Beach. We had coolers with water, cabana boys at our beckon call, there was an upgraded buffet and like I said, a private beach. I've been to CocoCay numerous times but have never rented a cabana. Does anyone have any feedback to share? How does it compare? Would you do it again?

Thank you in advance.

Coco Cay cabanas also have an upgraded lunch, attendants, floating mats, bottles of water, and snorkel gear. Coco Cay adds a bottle of champagne and a fruit plate. Coco Cay cabansa do not have close proximity to the beach. You are close to the water, but there are large rocks between the cabanas and the water. There's a short walk to the beach.

Edited by clarea

Well this isn't sounding promising. I want to be able to get some shade and I like the idea of having a waiter and an upgraded buffet but no immediate beach access might be a deal breaker. It sounds like bad planning on RCI's part.

I didn't mean to imply the the beach was far away. It's probably a 2-3 minute walk.

we thought the cabanas on coco cay were stifling. No fans. No mister. No fridge, just a ready to plotz employee dragging a cooler with ice. The upgraded lunch was excellent.

The ones by the sea wall (3 - 6) get a great breeze

You don't really have a waiter, per se. There are shady areas on CocoCay without a cabana. When we went there were people signing up for cabanas once on the island and I don't think they were all sold out. If you are undecided just take a look once you get there. They only need your Seapass to charge it.