Suite Class Restaurant - Luminae

InTheWASide

[quote name='need2bespoiled']As has been previously stated (I'm pretty sure on this thread) that is the old carpet and old chairs, they were being replaced the night after the cruise ended when the pics were taken.

Happy sailing,
Jenna[/quote]

Ah yes. I think you are correct! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Wow! Looking forward to this new dining venue. With all the planning that Celebrity has done I doubt they would use uncomfortable chairs.

We will be on the Summit end of April as they begin their season in Bermuda. We were on the Constellation in December and the Blu manager showed us where the new restaurant will be. Although we have dined in Blu most of the last few cruises we look forward to a new venue.

Loved the photos and can imagine with the new carpeting it will be beautiful.

Everyone enjoy your on vacation!!!!!!!!!!:D

[quote name='Dramamine 2'][IMG][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/jf7w39.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=5]You'll eat what we put in front of you ![/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

HAHAHAH!!!!!! Brilliant..

[quote name='Dramamine 2'][IMG][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/jf7w39.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="7"]You'll eat what we put in front of you ![/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Maybe that's what they said to you on that herring trawler you were on once, but no one on a X ship would ever make that remark. :rolleyes:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by C-Dragons

[quote name='cruiserone']Wow! Looking forward to this new dining venue. With all the planning that Celebrity has done I doubt they would use uncomfortable chairs.
[/QUOTE]

I find it amusing that everyone comments on how uncomfortable the chairs are.....and that they are the same chairs the MDR has had for years....and years....

At least until they outfit the SDR final furnishings closer to sailing.

Odd how the chairs are fine for dining in the MDR, but suddenly appear uncomfortable once moved to the SDR....

[quote name='cle-guy']I find it amusing that everyone comments on how uncomfortable the chairs are.....and that they are the same chairs the MDR has had for years....and years....

Odd how the chairs are fine for dining in the MDR, but suddenly appear uncomfortable once moved to the SDR....[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="5"]If it's not one thing, it's another. Food is either too hot, too cold too much, not enough, too spicey, not spicey enough. Service is either too slow or too fast, and now its the seating, too hard too soft or too old. People are funny, but I guess suite guests deserve to be pampered. Ha ha[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='cle-guy']I find it amusing that everyone comments on how uncomfortable the chairs are.....and that they are the same chairs the MDR has had for years....and years....

Odd how the chairs are fine for dining in the MDR, but suddenly appear uncomfortable once moved to the SDR....[/QUOTE]

The MDR chairs are S-Class chairs, are uncomfortable...at least for passengers that are short. The barrel-shaped chair hinders the chair from being pushed forward under the table. I always have to ask for a pillow to be put behind me.

Did I complain in the past. No. You can't voice an opinion after the fact.

But in this case, with this new dining venue, some passengers were hoping that Celebrity would make a change in the style of chair.

And chairs on M-Class ships are not the same. Not the barrel-shaped chair.

[quote name='C-Dragons'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Maybe that's what they said to you on that herring trawler you were on once, but no one on a X ship would ever make that remark. :rolleyes:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]How very observent of you. I didn't think anyone read that. Now that you reminded me, that's exactly the way it was, and the food wasn't bad.:D[/SIZE]

What would really be great is if everyone could just calm down and wait until there is actually a restaurant to report on. We'll be on the April TA on Reflection and will be happy to report our experience but will be perfectly happy to wait until there is a real restaurant complete with food and decor.;)

[quote name='Ma Bell']What would really be great is if everyone could just calm down and wait until there is actually a restaurant to report on. We'll be on the April TA on Reflection and will be happy to report our experience but will be perfectly happy to wait until there is a real restaurant complete with food and decor.;)[/QUOTE]

I agree..so much revenue and excitement is riding on this, people will be reporting for months and I will read every food critic here. Suites are sold out on most of my sailings and if it is awful then some may change categories and if it is great then it will be more in demand. Looking forward to hearing your critic Ma Bell, and everyone else's too, when it arrives.

[quote name='Dramamine 2'][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Hope someone reads this that's on the Constellation because we would also like a progress report.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I am on Constellation and it is being built now.

[quote name='Ma Bell']What would really be great is if everyone could just calm down and wait until there is actually a restaurant to report on. We'll be on the April TA on Reflection and will be happy to report our experience but will be perfectly happy to wait until there is a real restaurant complete with food and decor.;)[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I agree!
And no matter what anyone reports, I can't wait until we actually experience it ourselves in May! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

That will be great, Ma Bell! Looking forward to all the details, and so glad you are offering to report on the finished product

[quote name='hulamoon']I agree..so much revenue and excitement is riding on this, people will be reporting for months and I will read every food critic here. Suites are sold out on most of my sailings and if it is awful then some may change categories and if it is great then it will be more in demand. Looking forward to hearing your critic Ma Bell, and everyone else's too, when it arrives.[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Don't think there's any way it would be "awful". BLU is very nice, and I think Luminae will be also. :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Oville']I am on Constellation and it is being built now.[/QUOTE]

Are they offering the Specialty Restaurants to Suite passengers and Zeniths while they are doing the work?
Enjoy Connie! Edited by Orator

[quote name='Orator']Are they offering the Specialty Restaurants to Suite passengers and Zeniths while they are doing the work?
Enjoy Connie![/QUOTE]

Why would they be offered to Zeniths? I wasn't aware that the suite restaurant was for Zeniths.

[quote name='C-Dragons'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Don't think there's any way it would be "awful". BLU is very nice, and I think Luminae will be also. :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Do you think one will be nicer than the other?;)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Dramamine 2'][IMG][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ir5j5x.jpg[/IMG][/IMG][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="6"]Inside sources have sent me pictures
of the new chairs by an Italian designer.
Just elegant !!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Very funny......table turn-around should be about 15 minutes so diners shouldn't have to wait too long to be "seated" !!!