Thanks

Fuzzyape

I know this may be strange. But I wanted to thank everyone for all their advice and tips. Even if you didn't respond to a post, you probably said something that I found useful.

So thanks to all the posters, and even lurkers. You make this site available and useful to us all.

I apologize if someone has already posted this, but wanted to express my thanks. I have learned a ton, and hope to share what I've learned, and learn a ton more!

I know this may be strange. But I wanted to thank everyone for all their advice and tips. Even if you didn't respond to a post, you probably said something that I found useful.

So thanks to all the posters, and even lurkers. You make this site available and useful to us all.

I apologize if someone has already posted this, but wanted to express my thanks. I have learned a ton, and hope to share what I've learned, and learn a ton more!

back at ya. I agree. This is a fabulous resource and I, too, am grateful for it.

I am grateful to have found this site. I have learned many things and met many great people. I see people on CC that I have traveled with and become friends with outside the site. The roll calls have been valuable, informative and collegial.

This is a great community with many people willing to take the time and effort to share their knowledge and experience. I love how people come here with their questions... it shows their interest and sparks discussions.

Even after having been on the boards for years, I still learn something new every day. A big "Thank you!" to everyone who posts. Everyone deserves kudos.

Edited by Pam in CA

My only regret with CC is that I didn't find the site until after our first cruise. We had a wonderful first cruise and it got me hooked but there are things I didn't know about until after that cruise when I found CC. I have to agree that it's a great resource. I've recommended the site to multiple people. The last time I recommended this site to anybody was... earlier today. :)

My only regret with CC is that I didn't find the site until after our first cruise. We had a wonderful first cruise and it got me hooked but there are things I didn't know about until after that cruise when I found CC. I have to agree that it's a great resource. I've recommended the site to multiple people. The last time I recommended this site to anybody was... earlier today. :)

I discovered this site after our first two cruises (finished #3 this past August) and now read it nightly for entertainment. When we're (financially & vacation availability) ready to cruise again, I'll do some intensive reading/research on the boards.

Everyone here is so generous with their time and knowledge - many thanks from me, too!

Agree with all the prior posters! I also discovered CC after our first cruise and now I also read it nightly (like I am now).

I even feel I've gotten to "know" some other posters (virtually, of course) and love some of the back and forth "conversations" and Q&As.

Group hug! :D

It's fantastic that I can live in an isolated country village on the other side of the world to most of you and still get detailed information about cruising. So far all I've done is booked and cancelled two cruises but hopefully, if the gods are smiling, I will be cruising for the first time in June this year!

Thank you everyone.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks, too. I can't believe how much I've learned from everyone here, from being sure to order the goat cheese souffle (who knew, LOL?) to transportation tips to and from cruises. The roll calls are wonderful, too. All of you are amazing.

Edited by Mackenzie1