Shows on Navigator worth seeing?

levonfan

Depends what you like! We usually enjoy the guest performers, but are not huge fans of the productions shows.....not that they're not well done...they just aren't our thing.

Go to the shows...if you don't like them, you can leave!

Edited by cb at sea

I haven't been on the Navigator lately, but, in general, we think the shows on RCI ships are pretty good. As someone else mentioned, we especially like the headliners, but the production shows are often quite good as well. It's all a matter of taste, of course. There are some people that just don't like the singing and dancing shows regardless of the quality. We don't go to those kinds of shows on land so they are a nice change while on vacation.

One trick is to sit towards the back or on one of the upper levels so you can leave if you decide you don't like it. I always think it's annoying when someone sits way up front then crawls across people and leaves during the show. Sometimes there's some people who try to run out at the very end too sort of like someone yelled "fire!". I'm not sure what they are in a hurry to get to, but we just let them run past then leave when they are done and just catch them up at the elevators or stairs anyway :)

Overwhelmingly, we have enjoyed the shows and sometimes, when doing back to back cruises, we'll even go to some of them more than once.

Tom

Shows change and headliners change but shows/entertainment is what we like about RCCL, ice show is amazing do not miss that. We were on in April and booked for this April also

Somewhere I have seen a link to check the entertainment lineup for the week of your cruise...anyone know?

Anyone know the website to go to to see what other ships are in port at the same time as our ship is in. I know theres a site out there since we used it last year for our Holy Land cruise but I can't find it anymore. Help.

Teanne

?..As someone else mentioned, we especially like the headliners, but the production shows are often quite good as well.

Tom

Our cruise is several months out...how do you find specifics regarding headliners and other specific entertainers etc...

Our cruise is several months out...how do you find specifics regarding headliners and other specific entertainers etc...

I don't know if you can find out until on board, but I'd be curious as well.

We've seldom had anyone we didn't think was really good.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Send an e mail with your ship and sail date to

web_reservations@rccl.com

About 2-3 weeks before sailing.

Note the underscore between web and reservations.