Putting outfits together

kekecruiser

What kind of "outfits" are you looking for? If you're using these clothes for a cruise, daytime is ultra casual...so anything tan/khaki/black/white will go with any color! Get an assortment of shorts/pants and add top!

A sundress is easy...just buy the dress, wear it, and add shoes/sandals! Easy! No "putting together" needed!

I don't know of a site like you're looking for..I like to check out the mannequins in stores...that can help!

Good morning,

Does anyone know of a good website that puts outfits together that you can purchase. Some people seem to make putting an outfit together effortlessly but I am not one of those people. Lol

Thanks in advance,

Kristen

modcloth .com comes to mind immediately. But, if you look on many web sites they show similar to mod cloth. Mod cloth appears to be geared towards more of my daughters age (26). They even have a "vacation in style" section.

Polyvore and Pinterest are great ways to see outfits (based on a color or a theme or a specific piece of clothing like a pencil skirt) that other people have put together, and they often include purchasing info.

Or, go to a department store (like Nordstrom) that has personal shoppers.