All-Inclusive Beverage Package: Live from the Ruby Princess

Cruiselover1951

My questions is how many days into the cruise do I have before I will not be allowed to purchase the package? I thought it was the 3rd day but want to be sure before I delay and are not able to get it. First day seems to be a waste as we don't depart Ft. Lauderdale until 4PM. I really don't worry about port days since we've been to them all and only have 2 afternoon excursions.

Has to be purchased for the entire cruise, it is not proratable.

I truly intended to keep this a daily log, but the slowness of the Ruby Internet finally got to me. Tried the day before for 60 minutes to get on the board, webpages expired, were never able to - can't even log into my own or work email. Writing this in front of clothing store in the duty free terminal having paid $3 for all day fast internet - go figure!! Using my iPad - not going To be able to write the report I want to -

But here is what I will do: I will keep my log current of the beverages consumed and post a per day summary once stationary with a workable Internet. I did have a slow day Thursday, barely making the $50 - but today looks better!

So bear with me - I have not forgotten my "obligation" and feel free to partition Princess to increase their broadband capacity as more and more people get wired with pictures and what not - because basically having no internet on board is ridiculous which the long lines every day in front of the Internet coffee attest to.

Cheers!!!

He did post that he would write once he got to reliable internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Too funny...I was just thinking about this thread today and how he never finished it and you brought it back alive.

Following along I realized this package would never be good for DH or me - we'd be passed out by noon every day and/or suffering from daily unbearable hangovers.

Too funny...I was just thinking about this thread today and how he never finished it and you brought it back alive.

Following along I realized this package would never be good for DH or me - we'd be passed out by noon every day and/or suffering from daily unbearable hangovers.

Alas, I do believe we have no hope about hearing back from our Cruise Critic legend. When I checked his posting history, the message I received back was:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Where ever our legend may be---enjoy!

Alas, I do believe we have no hope about hearing back from our Cruise Critic legend. When I checked his posting history, the message I received back was:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Where ever our legend may be---enjoy!

Maybe find him at AA meetings?

I have also been reading this thread with interest because we have signed up for the package on our next cruise. Yesterday I checked his statistics and he posted one other time on March 8th on a Grand roll call. His last activity was April 22. Hopefully he is just too busy or maybe he is having problems like we did on the cruise we just returned from - internet was so bad that it took 20 minutes to connect and I tried to copy and paste but most of my stuff just disappeared into thin air.

• 4 weeks later...