Bump out cabin on Equinox

swerdjr

We book cabins 2105, 2107,2109 they are C2. Open up all 3 decks. We all have a great time. Great cabins with large balconies. If I remember correctly 2107 has the largest balcony. We love the cabins. Walk right out to the pool. Just one floor up to the Oceanview Cafe for drinks, snacks to bring back to your deck. If we can get any of the three cabins we will take them over Aqua cabin. Also we don't hear noise from above.

1044 and 1075 are our favourites with x 3 larger balcony. No traffic, SO quiet and near less-busy forward elevators.

I second that! 1075 is our favorite too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by yvonneh

Understand a Hump cabin but not a Bump out one, thanks.

What people that are not familiar with the concept should understand is that the rooms with the larger balconies are the ones that are on the SLANT, not the actual center section. As stated earlier, the 1st & 3rd from the center, in both directions, are the best, followed by the 2nd & 4th.

The ones on the actual center "bump" are standard balconies.

Can someone tell me about the privacy issues on the S ships cabin larger balconies?

Since they are slanted, I'm wondering how much privacy one has when sitting out on these balconies.

Thanks

Can someone tell me about the privacy issues on the S ships cabin larger balconies?

Since they are slanted, I'm wondering how much privacy one has when sitting out on these balconies.

Thanks

No problem -- if you stand at the railing you can be seen. But, take a step back, and you're invisible! ;)

But, if you are concerned about privacy, you might want to avoid the aft cabins on the S Class. As they have no overhang, the entire balcony can be viewed from above and below! :eek:

What people that are not familiar with the concept should understand is that the rooms with the larger balconies are the ones that are on the SLANT, not the actual center section. As stated earlier, the 1st & 3rd from the center, in both directions, are the best, followed by the 2nd & 4th.

The ones on the actual center "bump" are standard balconies.

Thanks...I guess solstice 8224 will make me happy !

Thanks

Those on the slant have the best privacy. It is the others that need to not roam out n about in their skivvies :eek:

image.jpg.dde2fc24d059dbb95c5fd229b4442781.jpg

• 3 weeks later...