Single digit dance begins today

david_sobe

I had to post because it does not seem real after waiting 14 months. Its also the longest gap between cruises since I started cruising. I don't know what to think. I suppose it really wont seem real until I begin packing. It will be weird to think this Saturday when the Getaway sails away that I will be boarding when she gets back.

I had to post because it does not seem real after waiting 14 months. Its also the longest gap between cruises since I started cruising. I don't know what to think. I suppose it really wont seem real until I begin packing. It will be weird to think this Saturday when the Getaway sails away that I will be boarding when she gets back.

I hope you have a great time! I absolutely loved the GETAWAY.

I'll be sailing on NORWEGIAN PEARL on February 21, so I will be docked right behind you in Miami. One thing I'm not looking forward to is embarkation. When PortMiami is at full capacity, which the port will be on Feb 21, the PEARL is regulated to a makeshift tent for embarkation. I witnessed this when I sailed on GETAWAY on Jan 17th and the PEARL was docked behind us. I took this photo and it looked like a disaster. People lined up in an endless line outside. Thankfully the weather was good. Because of this I plan to arrive rather late for embarkation, maybe 2pm.

Anyway you can wave to me from the GETAWAY!

16315326309_0f70df46e0_b.jpg

I hope you have a great time! I absolutely loved the GETAWAY.

I'll be sailing on NORWEGIAN PEARL on February 21, so I will be docked right behind you in Miami. One thing I'm not looking forward to is embarkation. When PortMiami is at full capacity, which the port will be on Feb 21, the PEARL is regulated to a makeshift tent for embarkation. I witnessed this when I sailed on GETAWAY on Jan 17th and the PEARL was docked behind us. I took this photo and it looked like a disaster. People lined up in an endless line outside. Thankfully the weather was good. Because of this I plan to arrive rather late for embarkation, maybe 2pm.

Anyway you can wave to me from the GETAWAY!

16315326309_0f70df46e0_b.jpg

Holy crap! That looks like a mess. Very unfortunate to say the least. Thanks for reminding me to get to the port extra early :eek:

great news .

i love it when we get to single digit dance day !

does it count if we have 8 weeks to go as we`re doing the single digit week dance hehehe .

enjoy your cruise x

I love doing the countdown in weeks...nice small numbers! :D

Enjoy your cruises, folks!

We booked our upcoming cruise about 15 months out and we were thrilled to hit double digits. A couple more dance moments for us will be single digits in weeks coming up in a few weeks and then we will look forward to single digit days! :D:D

We are on the same sailing!

Have you posted on the roll call?

We are having a slot pull right after the M&G!

david_sobe - please join us for our M&G and Slot Pull :) Lots of CCers already planning to get together on Day 2 - our first day at sea - Sunday, February 22nd at 11am in Cagney's.

Check out our Getaway Roll Call and see you aboard!!!!

When can you print our e-docs? NCL said they would email me when they are ready to download; so when will this be?

Log into your ncl.com account - Your docs should definitely be available to download and print if you' sailing soon - if not call ncl or come back here for help!!!