E-mail from RCI Dynamic Dining on hold for our August 1, 2015 cruise

Lionesss

Good news. Hopefully they will hold off at least through September so we can have the option of traditional dining on our cruise.:)

Hi.I'm on Allure in September when I booked the cruise my ta rang Royal about DD on Allure and they said they could not give us a date as to when it will be introduced on Allure and to go ahead and book my time dinning.

Hi.I'm on Allure in September when I booked the cruise my ta rang Royal about DD on Allure and they said they could not give us a date as to when it will be introduced on Allure and to go ahead and book my time dinning.

I am on Allure in October and recently Dining on my reservation was changed back to 8.30pm Traditional Dining.:D

This is great news to me! I really hadn't heard of DD until I booked our upcoming cruise on the Oasis in June, but I know I have not liked what I've been reading here on CC. I was concerned they may reinstate the program before/during our cruise. Especially since there was no choice for early or late traditional dining but only MTD which on my last cruise was the first option to be booked up.

Sailor, there should be both MTD and early/late traditional on your June Oasis cruise. It seems they were instructed to tell people who were booking that only MTD dining was available on Oasis this summer (that's what my mother was told booking in Oct for 8/2015) but it is not true. Last month I emailed and easily got early traditional dining confirmed for our party of 10. I think the "there's only MTD" business was a "placeholder" for the uncertain timing surrounding the transition to Dynamic.

Sailor, there should be both MTD and early/late traditional on your June Oasis cruise. It seems they were instructed to tell people who were booking that only MTD dining was available on Oasis this summer (that's what my mother was told booking in Oct for 8/2015) but it is not true. Last month I emailed and easily got early traditional dining confirmed for our party of 10. I think the "there's only MTD" business was a "placeholder" for the uncertain timing surrounding the transition to Dynamic.

I agree. I'm guessing that they didn't want to put anyone into Traditional dining until they knew that DD was not going to be on their sailing. When I booked my Oasis cruise for May 23, it was originally DD, then it switched to just MTD. Then I got my TA to get us on a waitlist for 6:00pm seating in early January. And now I just cleared that waitlist last week.