Question about Suite Perks

jcpc

Has anyone booked a Penthouse Suite (sailing after the April 2015 rollout of "suite perks") only to be told by Celebrity that the premium alcohol package only applies to the first 2 passengers in the suite and NOT the third passenger? I was under the impression that this perk applied to all occupants of the suite:confused:

Thanks.

Edited by jcpc

We have a Penthouse in April 2015 with three adults. Last month the Michael's Club concierge again told us that we all get the premium drink package ( as adults), as well as all specialty dining is included and we all get the internet complimentary.

I believe that what is published on Celebrity's website will be carried out, and I for one am really looking forward to trying the new suite restaurant.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks. I was also under the impression that all 3 of us would receive it. But my confirmation definitely says only the 1st two. I can't decide whether it's worth the discussion with Celebrity or waiting until we are onboard and have it fixed on the ship!

Thanks. I was also under the impression that all 3 of us would receive it. But my confirmation definitely says only the 1st two. I can't decide whether it's worth the discussion with Celebrity or waiting until we are onboard and have it fixed on the ship!

Always best to have issues resolved prior to boarding. The MC Concierge will contact you prior to your cruise (usually the week prior) . Tell them about your concern and they will handle it for you.

The flyer does not have anything about how many, all it states is premium beverage package.

On Celebrity's website is does say each in the Reflection Suite. Penthouse and Royal suite dont't list how many.

Like eveything on the website or that comes from Celebrity there will never be a straight cut and dry answer and a lot of contradiction.

The only answer would come from Celebrity and then make sure it is in writing.

Drink up 🍹🍷🍺🍻🍸

Edited by miched

Premium drink package shows on our on line invoice as a charge and a credit for our may royal suite.

Yes, that is how it shows for passenger 1 and 2 on the invoice. Does not show like that for passenger 3. On our previous sailings the MC Concierge was wonderful so I'll try to get this resolved with the reservation staff at Celebrity but if unsuccessful I'll let the MC Concierge handle it.

Yes, that is how it shows for passenger 1 and 2 on the invoice. Does not show like that for passenger 3. On our previous sailings the MC Concierge was wonderful so I'll try to get this resolved with the reservation staff at Celebrity but if unsuccessful I'll let the MC Concierge handle it.

We just made final payment for our cruise today and the invoice came with all three guests in our royal suite as having the premium alcohol beverage package. $413 PP.

Hope this helps.

It show a charge for all three and a credit something like 1947.00 for 11 day cruise.

We have a royal suite booked for December. We have just got an updated reservation. It shows the first two passengers having the premium drinks package. We have our daughter with us and I would have thought she would get a non alcoholic. I'm sure the Michael's club host will be able to sort out this instead of long waits on the phone to Celebrity.