Useless Post-Cruise Survey?

kruznkanuk

I never even received the survey after my last cruise. Sounds like it was useless anyway. I prefer to get the Attention to Detail cards on board, fill them out and hand them back. Then I know those who deserve credit get it.

I take long trips. Airfare is expensive. Often people do not go home right after a cruise. I have taken cruises and then kept traveling after the cruise. I did a European cruise. I flew into Amsterdam, stayed there for 3 days, cruised, 4 nights in Paris, and 4 nights in London. By the time I got home, I had a lot of catching up on mail/emails/laundry, etc. I have also taken B2B cruises. I am not going to use up those precious internet minutes on the ship to respond to a survey. Answering after I get home survey? Yes...Not immediately. Many people like to relax/recover from traveling before they respond. Doing the survey after you return home is a great idea. I often like to think about the trip before I respond. An extended time ( 3-4 weeks?) would be nice. If Celebrity values the feedback, they should extend the time.

... Or are you filling out the attn to detail sheet? There are no more hard copies of post cruise surveys.

On our January 2015 cruise on the Solstice, we were made aware of the online surveys. We were encouraged to fill out the Attention to Detail forms, but none were available. Upon inquiry, we were told to mention the employees names in the online survey instead, which we did.

I imagine if I didn't get around to the online surveys within the 7-day parameter, I would have lost the opportunity to praise the crew members.

Edited by emileg

I never even received the survey after my last cruise. Sounds like it was useless anyway. I prefer to get the Attention to Detail cards on board, fill them out and hand them back. Then I know those who deserve credit get it.

I rarely get the survey request. One survey request out of six cruises so far this calendar year. Oh well.