More Tampa Fog

sue1898

Carnival Paradise is in the Seddon Channel so it probably will dock in 30 minutes or so. One plus, the restaurants and other attractions around the docks had a boost in business for the last couple of days.

Please send some of that fog north to Boston. Fog 'eats' snow. :)

Does it eat dirty ice too?

There is frozen slush and ice all over New York that has been around since before we went on our cruise and came back and it aint pretty.

Does it eat dirty ice too?

There is frozen slush and ice all over New York that has been around since before we went on our cruise and came back and it aint pretty.

Not nearly as fast as it eats snow. A good night of fog around here would do a world of good in getting rid of a lot of this snow, without causing flooding in the process.

Please send some of that fog north to Boston. Fog 'eats' snow. :)

Hopefully it will be cleared up by April 20. My son is running in the marathon, I told him he better start training in snow shoes instead of running shoes.

He said not to worry, Boston will come through

Hopefully it will be cleared up by April 20. My son is running in the marathon, I told him he better start training in snow shoes instead of running shoes.

He said not to worry, Boston will come through

How wonderful your son will run the Marathon. Sounds like a very smart fellow....... Boston WILL come through. :D

One of the most fabulous photos from our recent blizzards was a young man, in the middle of the storm, at the finish line with a shovel. He said he couldn't bear the finish line was covered. :)

We are leaving on April 15th for our cruise. I hope this snow has melted by then and we come back to where it is completely gone. :D Some say we may still have snow piles in June. :eek:

Snowball fights at the 4th of July cook-out does not seem out of the question, does it. :(

Keep your eyes on the prize---your cruise is within striking distance!

Just heard the noon news and we are to get 4-6" this weekend. :eek:

I just walked around the outside of my house and can say there has been some noticeable melting, thank goodness.

Hang in there Sail

Looks likr the Brilliance if finally leaving Tampa, no fog but rain.