COKE PRODUCTS New Management/Ownership????

Sea saw 56

PLEASE - We don't sail with anyone else. We are big NCL cheerleaders. BUT---the one BIG change that would be SOOOO welcome would be (since there are so many new people in charge of NCL) get rid of the Pepsi products and go back to Coca-Cola!!! PLEASE!!!!

I'm sure this is on the top of their list of things to do. :rolleyes:

A good article on why Pepsi wins so many contracts.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/12/16/buffalo-wild-wings-ditches-coke-for-pepsi-does-it.aspx

Not likely we'll see a switch. Coke is such a better alcohol mixer than Pepsi. That's my biggest beef. I don't really care that much otherwise, though I'm Diet Coke/Coke Zero loyal at home.

I really wasn't going to chime back in here after reading some of the replies my post stirred up, however g35girl and chrisc71 hit it on the head.

They call our favorite cocktails rum & coke, Jack and coke, and crown & coke for a reason.

Luddite - no "seriously" - we do not just drink too much "pop" (how judgemental is that?), our cocktails of choice have a coca-cola (diet coke actually) product mixed into them.

I Agree with the statement "who ever heard of rum & Pepsi?"!

In case some one from management actually reads this, we have to make a plea for Coke. Husband will not drink Pepsi and makes us drag Coke onto the ship. Yes, I know he drinks too much of this stuff, but that is not the point of this comment. We have the drink package on the next cruise and I would hate to still have to cart this stuff to the ship when we could possibly get it onboard. Just my one and a half cents.

In case some one from management actually reads this, we have to make a plea for Coke. Husband will not drink Pepsi and makes us drag Coke onto the ship. Yes, I know he drinks too much of this stuff, but that is not the point of this comment. We have the drink package on the next cruise and I would hate to still have to cart this stuff to the ship when we could possibly get it onboard. Just my one and a half cents.

I Hear ya... Same boat ... Only difference ? Its Pepsi instead of Coke ..

I dont drink either one. I do use it to clean my coin collection ;)

I really wasn't going to chime back in here after reading some of the replies my post stirred up, however g35girl and chrisc71 hit it on the head.

They call our favorite cocktails rum & coke, Jack and coke, and crown & coke for a reason.

Luddite - no "seriously" - we do not just drink too much "pop" (how judgemental is that?), our cocktails of choice have a coca-cola (diet coke actually) product mixed into them.

I Agree with the statement "who ever heard of rum & Pepsi?"!

Don't forget, in some parts of the south, a coke is any sweet carbonated beverage.

I'm a big Coke fan, with that said I only like and drink Coke made cane sugar. Its nothing like that corn syrup crap:D Once in a while you can find it imported from Mexico at Costco.....like that make sense

Edited by Laszlo

I'm a big Coke fan, with that said I only like and drink Coke made cane sugar. Its nothing like that corn syrup crap:D Once in a while you can find it imported from Mexico at Costco.....like that make sense

I noticed my Coke was made with sugar not Corn syrup on my last cruise to the Bahamas!

Nope.

A Belgian ale.

Coffee stout.

Fuller's porter.

Abita amber.

Full Sail amber.

well, it's a long list, those things better than a Pepsi.

How about a list that not alcoholic related? On the flip side, personally I don't mind cold Pepsi with Malibu Rum and eating something fried & spicy while drinking it - Now that is hard to beat...

I noticed my Coke was made with sugar not Corn syrup on my last cruise to the Bahamas!

While I get the cane sugar v corn syrup, what I find really strange is the USA Diet Coke tastes way different to Diet Coke as sold in Australia, you would think they'd be pretty much the same, but can spot it straight away.

How about a list that not alcoholic related? On the flip side, personally I don't mind cold Pepsi with Malibu Rum and eating something fried & spicy while drinking it - Now that is hard to beat...

I tend to order a Rum and Coke! Would be great on the breakaway with those hot wings :D

Check the mexican isle in grocery store. Usually bottom shelf in bottles