Sorry RCL, for us in Norway, your new website update sucks….

We are not able to book our cruise at rccl.com anymore after the site update - we get redirected to rccl.no. The norwegian site is bad….We can not see vacant staterooms to choose the one we want, you have to "take what you get" :( and its very slow loading pages.

I do have the same problem - I have book marked:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/login.do?default=false&cS=MHDR

Then you are at royalcaribbean.com and can click the logo and you are at http://www.royalcaribbean.com

Do not know why they have made that stupid change

Thanks....I tried several times to acess, and now it's working with your bookmark :)

I do have the same problem - I have book marked:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/login.do?default=false&cS=MHDR

Then you are at royalcaribbean.com and can click the logo and you are at http://www.royalcaribbean.com

Do not know why they have made that stupid change

Bra, tusen takk Mogens :)

Edited by Sirkeline

The new website is not much better here in the USA...

A Norway question.... if I were to book the Navigator of the Seas for summer 2016 to Norway....how heavy a wet suit would I need to surf on the flowrider?

jc

The worst part is trying to do a specific search! It takes moving mountains for it actually get what you want instead the general stuff it gives you! It seems the deck plan is starting to show up in pc mode, and I don't know if it is doing so in android. That problem is a very basic 101 coding issue that they so failed, but it looks like they are getting the links running correctly. They have moved the pix to where they coded to find it! Man it is the pitts of a website!!

It's not much better in the U.S.! We constantly have problems with it. Just this morning it kept saying that someone was modifying our reservation while my husband was trying to access it, and customer service was saying the same thing--we were locked out. Except that no one modified the reservation and neither DH nor I were logged in.

RC has increased all the drink prices to create enough revenue so they can employ a new IT team to fix the website issues.

I am hoping the CC RC user has reported all the threads highlighting the un user friendly website issues that are being reported.

Hopefully they will get it all fixed before they release their next NEW website:)

We are not able to book our cruise at rccl.com anymore after the site update - we get redirected to rccl.no. The norwegian site is bad….We can not see vacant staterooms to choose the one we want, you have to "take what you get" :( and its very slow loading pages.

It's terrible here in the USA as well. I wasn't frustrated until I tried to look at some cruises, it's simply just awful. Who are the idiots running their IT department anyway?

Each time I click on their "New" website search criteria, it re-directs the form to the top of the screen, then I have to scroll back down to click on something else, over and over and over.

I would rather NOT book a cruise now!

The worst part is trying to do a specific search! It takes moving mountains for it actually get what you want instead the general stuff it gives you!

Try going in the back door; go to any of the options on the top - like "Prepare and Go", then "Before you go", then "Plan a cruise" then "Destinations" and you get a screen with the search little box on the right hand side. I find this - albeit longer - process easier than doing a Search from the first page.

I thought the old website sucked. It was consistently inconsistent as far as accessing what I wanted to. I had some trepidation when the updated website was announced. But what can I say? The more things change, the more they remain the same. Same crap, new face.

Try going in the back door; go to any of the options on the top - like "Prepare and Go", then "Before you go", then "Plan a cruise" then "Destinations" and you get a screen with the search little box on the right hand side. I find this - albeit longer - process easier than doing a Search from the first page.

That's how I have been going in. I thought that way you could just pull up all cruises that had a military rate but that did not work. It still lists all cruises not just the ones with a special rate.

So, don't feel bad Norway like others have said it stinks everywhere!!!;)

No, it doesn't work anymore - they are probably using IP to detect country.

Agree with Mogens…. They are using our IP address :cool:

I alway set to english language - does not help anymore ….. Used to earlier

Still waiting for the Norwegians on this thread to offer an opinion on surfing near the Artic circle during the summer of 2016.

jc

Hi xpcdoojk

This thread is about the RCCL web page - not Artic Circle Cruise.

Please post you question in the Northern Europe & Baltics forum found at this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Then you question will be answered.

Same problem in Finland. We are directed to Finnish site and when trying to book prices are shown dollars instead of euros. Users also need to understand search for example February cruises to get results for January. Good job guys!