Moderators

Harmony needs its own forum. Can this be accomplished?

I like it on the main board. For weeks now all we have heard is a bunch of whining about rci pricing and how people are done, well what do you know, all of a sudden there are a number of threads about everyone booking Harmony, guess the pricing got better:rolleyes::D

I like it on the main board. For weeks now all we have heard is a bunch of whining about rci pricing and how people are done, well what do you know, all of a sudden there are a number of threads about everyone booking Harmony, guess the pricing got better:rolleyes::D

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but maybe they are not the same people.

You are right about the whining about prices, both fares and drink packages.

Putting "Harmony" in the "Search this Forum" will give you all the threads discussing Harmony.

Thanks Patti, but I want it off the main board because I am not interested. Just my preference. The moderators will do what they want.

Thanks Patti, but I want it off the main board because I am not interested. Just my preference. The moderators will do what they want.

Oh,I misunderstood you. I don't think getting it off the main boards will happen. Give it a week or so and the novelty of the new ship will wear off and the boards will be back to normal.:D