Free Unlimited Beverage Package?

trvllin1

Just called and was told that this promotion for the drink package doesn't apply to anything higher than an oceanview. Asked about other offers and was told what we had already w/ the extra specialty dining offer was the best available for our cabin category.

I just checked and the drink package is good for all cabin categories.....even inside. Call back again.

Edited by Mapu

Just called and was told that this promotion for the drink package doesn't apply to anything higher than an oceanview. Asked about other offers and was told what we had already w/ the extra specialty dining offer was the best available for our cabin category.

Not true. It apply to new bookings balcony or above. You may be able to get a voyage goodwill obc.

Just checked with my TA We are booked on Emerald Princess out of Rome on 15th August

However surprise surprise These offers are only available - you guessed it - for USA and Canada.:(:(:(:(:(

Same company, same ship but no special offers for us

I just checked and the drink package is good for all cabin categories.....even inside. Call back again.

Not for promo drunk package included. You can buy the drink package in any category.

Yesterday morning the unlimited beverage promo was indeed for balcony and above. Last night it was added to include all cabin categories.

Just checked with my TA We are booked on Emerald Princess out of Rome on 15th August

However surprise surprise These offers are only available - you guessed it - for USA and Canada.:(:(:(:(:(

Same company, same ship but no special offers for us

We are booked on that cruise starting Aug 8th-22nd. It was not available when I looked this week. Peak season cruise. Seems they are using it to sell cruises in Oct etc that are not selling well. We also booked the Island Med Oct 25th and we did get it on that one.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We are booked on that cruise starting Aug 8th-22nd. It was not available when I looked this week. Peak season cruise. Seems they are using it to sell cruises in Oct etc that are not selling well. We also booked the Island Med Oct 25th and we did get it on that one.

Friends on the Royal the end of June as well as friends on the Island the end of June all got the price reduction with the free beverage package. It is a few weeks from when their final payments are due. So I would keep checking closer to your cruise dates. I think this deal has been successful so they might offer it in the future as well.

I think this promo is only for USA as they are penalised on Europe sailings with high air fares. In Europe we had this free drink package when bookings started last year for this year. We have proffed with discounts . Our cruise is selling...slowly so this is prob a boost

I think this promo is only for USA as they are penalised on Europe sailings with high air fares. In Europe we had this free drink package when bookings started last year for this year. We have proffed with discounts . Our cruise is selling...slowly so this is prob a boost

Saw where UK cruisers had this long before the US did.

Not doing Europe this year (or next year either as I am still working :() so no free drink package for us. As for those who re-fared their Panama cruise that isn't going to work for us either as our cruise has been sold out for quite some time. There's definitely no incentive there for Princess to offer anything.

To those of you who were able to re-fare and/or get the free beverage package--- Congratulations! Very cool indeed.

Can you share the exact code for this sale? The rep seemed to know what offer I was referring to when he told me it was only good for cabins up to oceanview but I can't be sure if the codes he was rattling off are what everyone here was talking about. I asked if the "suite/balcony" sale would do anything for us since we're in a suite and he said no.

Can you share the exact code for this sale? The rep seemed to know what offer I was referring to when he told me it was only good for cabins up to oceanview but I can't be sure if the codes he was rattling off are what everyone here was talking about. I asked if the "suite/balcony" sale would do anything for us since we're in a suite and he said no.

The promotion code is RRZ.

The promotion code is RRZ.

I can't seem to find anything on Princess.com or in my old emails that reference RRZ. Is there a way you can share a link or the email it came from? I want to make sure I can quote exactly what the sale offers before I call again.

I can't seem to find anything on Princess.com or in my old emails that reference RRZ. Is there a way you can share a link or the email it came from? I want to make sure I can quote exactly what the sale offers before I call again.

Hopefully this will help:

Go to travelzoo.com

select cruises on the left hand menu

select Europe under cruises

Scroll down the list of cruise deals until you get to the one sourced from Princess

Select that one.

Hit the "spring and summer cruises" link, which will take you to the Princess site with the Travelzoo deal

You'll see at the bottom of this page the promo code: RRZ

I hope this helps! We can't take advantage as our cruise is sold out too.

(I couldn't find it on the princess site either, so had to get to it via Travelzoo. I regularly get Travelzoo emails...used them and like them!)

Melissa

Edited by JeffandMelissa

Hopefully this will help:

Go to travelzoo.com

select cruises on the left hand menu

select Europe under cruises

Scroll down the list of cruise deals until you get to the one sourced from Princess

Select that one.

Hit the "spring and summer cruises" link, which will take you to the Princess site with the Travelzoo deal

You'll see at the bottom of this page the promo code: RRZ

I hope this helps! We can't take advantage as our cruise is sold out too.

(I couldn't find it on the princess site either, so had to get to it via Travelzoo. I regularly get Travelzoo emails...used them and like them!)

Melissa

Given that the name of that page is "Balcony Cabins: Princess Cruises w/Unlimited Drinks," it doesn't sound like it's good for inside or oceanview.

If you booked with a travel agent they will see that promotion code. If you booked directly with Princess just reference the RRZ code. I missed it on Travel Zoo but know it exists.

Given that the name of that page is "Balcony Cabins: Princess Cruises w/Unlimited Drinks," it doesn't sound like it's good for inside or oceanview.

At first it was only for balcony and above but changed to all cabin categories.