Dining menu in MDR

I'm going on the Oasis 2/27-3/5 doing the western Caribbean itinerary. Does anyone know the order of the dining room menus and which nights are formal? I know things may change by then, but thanks for any info you can provide.

I'm going on the Oasis 2/27-3/5 doing the western Caribbean itinerary. Does anyone know the order of the dining room menus and which nights are formal? I know things may change by then, but thanks for any info you can provide.

no formal nights

While I've never been on Oasis, I usually do week long cruises and the typical formal nights are the second night and usually the next to last night. Hope that helps! Sure as I say that, they'll change it, but that's usually what I've seen.

Just got off the phone with Royal Caribbean today in regards to our cruise in January on the Allure. They're going to have the choice of dynamic dining or specific time dining where the restaurant is split into three levels - you go to a different level each night but you keep the same waiter and the same table, just different menus. I'm sure they will be doing the same on the oasis.

no formal nights

:confused::confused::confused:

To the OP, there are most definitely formal nights, atleast until DD is rolled out on the Oasis, then there will be a formal restaurant.

EDIT: I just realized what dates you're going. My guess is DD will be on your sailing.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Unfortunately at this time no one can answer your question as Royal has not announced exactly when DD will be introduced.

Thanks all! I will just have to wait it out and see. We do like the formal nights and the late seating for traditional dining, but sometimes change is good. Hopefully they will have everything worked out by then and not a new chaotic change over which I would imagine may not run as smoothly as traditional experiences.