Navigator of the Seas NEVER again

Mj99

Still onboard and can't wait to get off this ship. More details to follow once we're home. Worst service ever. Do not waste your money on a suite as there are no real perks as on other RCCI ships. Food is always room temp or cold and not prepared well. Most of the crew are not friendly and do their best to ignore you in the dining areas. Some are actually rude. Shocking experience compared to our last cruise on Voyager in November.

I wish you would at least tell us now, instead of making everyone wait until you get home.

Except to get everyone riled up.

More details would have been nice....

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :) We look forward to the facts :eek:

We had a good trip on this ship a few years back, so it will be interesting to learn what has changed before we book again. As ChipLondon indicated: looking forward to the facts.

PS - ChipLondon - yes, I tried to squish the bug on the screen.:rolleyes:

Anxious to hear your review! Sorry you had a bad experience and cruise! We have been on the Navigator once and are trying to plan another cruise on this ship soon. I loved this ship and the staff were extremely friendly to us on our past cruise. Again, sorry you are upset and look forward to hearing your complaints!

We have never had what I call a bad cruise, perhaps some minor glitches, sea pass cards going bad, terrible disembarking due to delays, entertainment not as good as other cruises, but then we don't expect a lot and look forward to seeing new places and meeting new friends. Each cruise is differant so enjoy them for what each offers.

I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed anything about your experience. We had excellent service in a suite on the Navigator last year, and thought the ship was beautiful. Of our three most recent RCI cruises, we thought the suite perks on Navigator were exactly as expected -- less than the Oasis, but more than we experienced on the Serenade last month.

I would be interested in knowing what perks you were expecting that are absent on this cruise.

Still onboard and can't wait to get off this ship. More details to follow once we're home. Worst service ever. Do not waste your money on a suite as there are no real perks as on other RCCI ships. Food is always room temp or cold and not prepared well. Most of the crew are not friendly and do their best to ignore you in the dining areas. Some are actually rude. Shocking experience compared to our last cruise on Voyager in November.

So lets read about the details that you can share that caused you do decide to give Navigator such a bad review....the little bit you have written isn't enough.

Looking forward to reading more, if you find the time to return here.

I have had bad service before. But I'm on a cruise. I will not let it ruin my vacation. Some people just like to complain.

And some people have legitimate grips. I'll wait for the details to be made available.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Why on earth would someone post something about this horrible, horrible cruise and then not give specifics? I don't buy it. I am Diamond and get tired of everyone cutting on the crown and anchor levels. In my experience, the Diamond lounge has some of the nicest people around. It's the suite people that seem to not be happy and I have witnessed some of the rudest behavior from. Last cruise we sat with Suite people at dinner. All they did was complain. Halfway through the cruise, I looked the wife in the eye and said I did not want to hear anymore about their horrible experience. She still complained, but at least it did decrease. These are the people that have some sort of entitlement issue.

Hi, response to Royaldiamond: the Navigator of the Seas is not going to be based out of Miami. It will be cruising out of Ft Lauderdale starting in early November of this year. We are booked on the first Eastern Caribbean it does....the 14th for a 8 day cruise to San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitt and their private island.

These are the people that have some sort of entitlement issue.

Amen. I once personally saw a woman acting atrociously to a staff member because the poor woman brought her ice in her water at dinner...the "guest" apparently only enjoys room temp water and loudly proclaimed how she was tired of having to repeat her requests to "deaf and dumb" ears. The staff member apologized profusely and said she would get her another glass right away...then woman actually fished out her fancy gold-encrusted shiny sparkly heavens open and angels sing seapass card and with a flourish slapped it on the table like it was some sort of medal of honor that gave her permission to treat people terribly.

Honestly...when the OP posted about "lousy suite benefits", this incident popped right into my mind. Extremely entitled and then always loudly complain about poor service.

Of course the OP could be very well having a cruise nightmare...but I can't help but be suspicious.

Hi, response to Royaldiamond: the Navigator of the Seas is not going to be based out of Miami. It will be cruising out of Ft Lauderdale starting in early November of this year. We are booked on the first Eastern Caribbean it does....the 14th for a 8 day cruise to San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitt and their private island.

Navigator begins cruising out of Miami November 2016.....

Amen. I once personally saw a woman acting atrociously to a staff member because the poor woman brought her ice in her water at dinner...the "guest" apparently only enjoys room temp water and loudly proclaimed how she was tired of having to repeat her requests to "deaf and dumb" ears. The staff member apologized profusely and said she would get her another glass right away...then woman actually fished out her fancy gold-encrusted shiny sparkly heavens open and angels sing seapass card and with a flourish slapped it on the table like it was some sort of medal of honor that gave her permission to treat people terribly.

Honestly...when the OP posted about "lousy suite benefits", this incident popped right into my mind. Extremely entitled and then always loudly complain about poor service.

Of course the OP could be very well having a cruise nightmare...but I can't help but be suspicious.

Someone actually posted on here that those that don't sail in suites are uncivilized.

OP not coming back to fill us in on the facts..

Already this thread is going off on many a tangent:eek:

Smells like original poster achieved what they wanted;)

Happy Days!

When they do reply, you just know they are going to critize the poor internet:)

Loyalists POM POMS ready

Realists FLAME PROOF SUITS ready

Why on earth would someone post something about this horrible, horrible cruise and then not give specifics? I don't buy it. I am Diamond and get tired of everyone cutting on the crown and anchor levels. In my experience, the Diamond lounge has some of the nicest people around. It's the suite people that seem to not be happy and I have witnessed some of the rudest behavior from. Last cruise we sat with Suite people at dinner. All they did was complain. Halfway through the cruise, I looked the wife in the eye and said I did not want to hear anymore about their horrible experience. She still complained, but at least it did decrease. These are the people that have some sort of entitlement issue.

I find your remark really offensive. Are there obnoxious suite people? Of course, but there are obnoxious loyalty members too. I've seen pitiful behavior from both, but I've also met nice, humble people who sail in Royal Suites, and Pinnacles with more cruise nights than I can even dream about who make everyone around them feel special. It makes me sad to think someone would judge me and summarily dismiss me based simply on the type of cabin I'm in.:(