Noordam blog inside passage

Tights

Hi, has anyone done a blog whilst on the Noordam on Inside passage from Vancouver, would love the link if you have

Thank you

Hubby, Crew News and I both plan on Blogging not only the 1st 2 weeks that Noordam will be doing the Inside Passage but also the 4 day Pacific Coastal from San Diego. Dates are 5 May through 22 May 2015.

He, Crew News will be answering questions, posting photos and scanning menus and activity programs for everyone to use/see. I will be blogging nature and the relaxing atmosphere and whatever else I feel:)

This will be Noordam's first cruise of the Alaska Season so....Stay tuned in 22 days:)

Joanie

Hubby, Crew News and I both plan on Blogging not only the 1st 2 weeks that Noordam will be doing the Inside Passage but also the 4 day Pacific Coastal from San Diego. Dates are 5 May through 22 May 2015.

He, Crew News will be answering questions, posting photos and scanning menus and activity programs for everyone to use/see. I will be blogging nature and the relaxing atmosphere and whatever else I feel:)

This will be Noordam's first cruise of the Alaska Season so....Stay tuned in 22 days:)

Joanie

Thanks for that, we go in August so looking forward to your reviews

Joanie

Looking forward to your Blog.

Joanie

Thank Joanie we are going on Noordam as well in end of June so look forward to yours and Crews news blogs.

Anyone going on the Noordam on 27th June? :)

vin

Thank Joanie we are going on Noordam as well in end of June so look forward to yours and Crews news blogs.

Anyone going on the Noordam on 27th June? :)

vin

The place to see if others are on your cruise is the Roll Calls. But I do not see one for your cruise.

You can start a thread of your own at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=316&order=desc

The place to see if others are on your cruise is the Roll Calls. But I do not see one for your cruise.

You can start a thread of your own at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=316&order=desc

Thanks Krazy Kruizers

I check now and then if any one has started the roll call.

It our first cruise as such and have not idea what the roll call stuff entails.

But definitely soaking up all the helpful tips here and learning.

Hi, Vin

How is it going? All planned and ready yet??

SivertoGold,

Thanks for asking.

Going well enough i think i have an idea. Have to sit down with OH and decide the excursions now.

Also read here that we dont have to do all excursions so its not too hectic.

As we have a hectic road trip to the rockies the following week.

Joanie

I have my first ever cruise coming Up in August On the Noordam and am looking forward to viewing your blog, have not posted before but have been reading lots of posts including your very helpful pictures of menus and prices, very helpful

Thank you

SivertoGold,

Thanks for asking.

Going well enough i think i have an idea. Have to sit down with OH and decide the excursions now.

Also read here that we dont have to do all excursions so its not too hectic.

As we have a hectic road trip to the rockies the following week.

Vin

Don't try to see everything in every port! We've done Alaska 15 times and are still seeing new things!

The Rockies are a spectacular trip and a great combination with the cruise!

Will be watching for more questions and then the review!!