If you were on the ship right now...

jeffdal

What would you be doing? I always enjoy hearing how others spend their time on the ship.

Eating, drinking,playing trivia, eating again, drinking again,pool if it was a warm itinerary. Countless options.:D

Can't wait til my next cruise.:)

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

One week from right now, it will be 1:45 in the afternoon on the Ruby heading for Puerto Vallarta. Since it's a sea day, we would be at the pool napping or hamming it up with our "new favorite bartender" at Crooners.:D

JOE!!!!! You gonna stop on the way at DIA and say howdy? :D

Not on a ship. Poop

At work. Double Poop.

Don't be a killjoy! :p

Ok, then... It's now 2:48 PM. I would be settling down in Wheelhouse in my "usual spot" and waiting for the 3:00 - 4:00 BOGO to start. Is that better?

For some reason I never seem to be getting ready for a double bourbon at 3:00 in the afternoon unless I'm on a ship. :rolleyes:

For some reason I never seem to be getting ready for a double bourbon at 3:00 in the afternoon unless I'm on a ship. :rolleyes:

That's because you are not at work and can stand to wait until a little later in the afternoon. ;):p:p:D

About 3...., next week will also be on the Ruby having a sea day, and finally getting around to having tea brought to my stateroom. Never have ordered it, been elite for a couple of years, and this cruise I'm doing it!

That's because you are not at work and can stand to wait until a little later in the afternoon. ;):p:p:D

But.. but... but... I'll have you know that I have never had a double bourbon before getting out of bed in the morning! I always wait until I'm up and maybe even until I'm dressed!!! :p

Here is a lovely image of a perfect breakfast...

BaconandBourbon2_zps1bc25de8.jpg

Edited by Thrak

Well, right now, I wouldn't be on the ship, I would be walking down to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco or sitting at a nice bar on Pier 39 drinking a Bloody Mary and eating some nice hot sourdough bread and butter. Nice day today, I hope it's this nice 5 days from now.:D

But.. but... but... I'll have you know that I have never had a double bourbon before getting out of bed in the morning! I always wait until I'm up and maybe even until I'm dressed!!! :p

Here is a lovely image of a perfect breakfast...

BaconandBourbon2_zps1bc25de8.jpg

Fabulous! :D:D:D

Well, right now, I wouldn't be on the ship, I would be walking down to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco or sitting at a nice bar on Pier 39 drinking a Bloody Mary and eating some nice hot sourdough bread and butter. Nice day today, I hope it's this nice 5 days from now.:D

Would that be before or after you get yourself a couple of blankets? :p

Edited by shredie