New Drinks Menus?!

Hi everyone

Anyone have pics of the new drinks menus?! With the recent price increases etc I want to see what their selection is like before deciding on the drinks package. I did a quick search of the forum so apologies if I missed them!

But still no prices on the menus... is that right?

Here's the issue for me. I have purchased the Premium package for an upcoming cruise and paid what I consider a lot of money for that package. ($809 for two people, 7 days). I certainly don't want any surprises at the end of the week, but at the same time, I don't like the idea of always having to ask "how much is this drink?" (then follow it with 'oh, never mind, let me find something else that IS covered by my package').

Do the bartenders tell you if something isn't fully covered by your package or do they just serve you and then surprise you with the excess charge on your receipt?

But still no prices on the menus... is that right?...

Correct, no prices. Just tell the bar server the drink you want, and that you don't want it if it's not totally covered by your package. They will work with you.

On the Adventure last month. New menus showed up and did in fact show the price. They were in the headings and not very visible... ie "Martini".....$$.... Cocktails...$$$.

Bob....I believe we got on when you got off.

Edited by looking4info

On the Adventure last month. New menus showed up and did in fact show the price. They were in the headings and not very visible... ie "Martini".....$$.... Cocktails...$$$.

Bob....I believe we got on when you got off.

Thanks, I've not seen the menus with prices yet.

Explorer drinks menu just before dry-dock;

menu1.JPG

menu2.JPG

I took a similar picture on the Brilliance a few days ago. They had these same table-top menus, and I saw none of the picture-filled menus from cruises past. We stuck primarily to mixed drinks, maybe a few beers in between. We both had the Premium Package and were never charged anything extra, even the few times when we chose wine that was above the $12 limit.

Don't be too fooled by the menus. They will still make all the old favorites, you just have to ask for them. At least that was the case on the Brilliance this past week.

Yes! And in my stuoidity, I can't find the photos anymore from Allure. Ugh. And I'm too old to remember he names. Hahaha

The current bar menus are in my freedom review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2182750

Some have prices, some do not. All are more limited than the old ones listed in gambees page. Next cruise I have with a drink package I plan on taking a a bartender/mixed drink app on my smart phone and trying to check off as many as I can.

Correct, no prices. Just tell the bar server the drink you want, and that you don't want it if it's not totally covered by your package. They will work with you.

For those who don't have a drink package I for one would like to know the price before I order. Feel embarrassed to ask at that time. Surely I'm not the only one who would like to know. I don't like surprises!

For those who don't have a drink package I for one would like to know the price before I order. Feel embarrassed to ask at that time. Surely I'm not the only one who would like to know. I don't like surprises!

If I don't see the price listed, then I ask the price of the drink, it's not a big deal.

Edited by clarea

While I always get a drink package, I can definitely understand this.

I can see the inconvenience of not having a price listed for sure.

I agree. I feel cheap asking for the price.

Edited by dcgrumpy