Hole punch on sea pass?

Helenalee

On our Panama Cruise I asked the guy at Customer Service if he would Punch my card. He held it in one hand balled up his fist - punched the card and handed it back to me, smiled and said 'Anything else Sir'

On our Panama Cruise I asked the guy at Customer Service if he would Punch my card. He held it in one hand balled up his fist - punched the card and handed it back to me, smiled and said 'Anything else Sir'

ha, ha, ha, ha....good one! :D:D:D

You can buy necklace type lanyards in the ships gift shops if you want a fancy one. I then have my card punched at Guest Services - they had an electric hole puncher for just that purpose.

Lol! That's a good one! :)

There have been rumors that Princess will start punching all cards. PLEASE NO!! Less than half the passengers I see have their cards on a lanyard. I never do, and certainly do NOT want a hole in mine. I keep them in a binder after cruises as a souvenir.

We keep ours on large (4") binder book rings. They used to all fit on one but now we need one each to hold them and we've almost out-cruised those. They are suspended from the cabinet door hardware in a business area of the kitchen. Whenever one of us starts wondering why our cars are old or our counters aren't granite, the other one has to only rattle the cards on the rings to remind them.

That funny rats thar.

Edited by AZbeachboy

There have been rumors that Princess will start punching all cards. PLEASE NO!! Less than half the passengers I see have their cards on a lanyard. I never do, and certainly do NOT want a hole in mine. I keep them in a binder after cruises as a souvenir.

We use a business card folder, don't see how pre-punching them will make any difference to that.

BRILLIANT IDEA! Not a coffee drinker, but the idea of the clear card holder is so OBVIOUS NOW! Please where would I look for a clear card holder? I'm in Australia, not personally confident with ordering online but have a friend who would help me do it if I gather the information for her (and of course we'll go to lunch on me!)

Crochetcruise :cool:

Officeworks.

Or as we call it the boys toyshop.

Edited by GUT2407

We keep ours on large (4") binder book rings. They used to all fit on one but now we need one each to hold them and we've almost out-cruised those. They are suspended from the cabinet door hardware in a business area of the kitchen. Whenever one of us starts wondering why our cars are old or our counters aren't granite, the other one has to only rattle the cards on the rings to remind them.

Not just the boys either. I had a lovely time when I got loose in 1 in Adelaide, oh boy, did I loose track of time! FAR worse than a yarn shop for me, and I am notorious for making a beeline for the knitting yarns to check out the latest colours! A kind friend has put me on to an online supplier with 60 different colours! 3 new rugs coming up, 2 rugs with completely different colours, and some repeated (in the project not the rug) will keep me busy.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Same here but I still won't wear one around my neck on a lanyard no matter what they say. It's just not my style.