Shutterfly FREE Photo Book (Caribbean Princess)

debjo

We're unpacked from our 4-18 to 4-25 CARIBBEAN PRINCESS cruise to the Western Caribbean and I've sorted through all my paperwork frantically trying to find the red 4" x 6" card that was in our cabin for a Promotion about a FREE 20-page hard-cover book that you could make with your ship's photos thru Shutterfly. The card had a special code number on it, along with the URL for the Shutterfly PRINCESS book. I can't find my card anywhere!

My cousin has her card. Does anyone know if the cards all had the same access code number on them? Does anyone know who I might be able to contact so that I could "claim" and create my photo book, in case the code numbers are different for each passenger/cabin? I really would like to do this...I did one for a cruise I took with another cruise line (thru an internet photo/book site called Panraven), but it ended up being 140+ pages and definitely "not free".

Cruise Critic people generally come through with the answers to everyone's questions...so I'm hoping that someone will have the solution to my dilemma too!

Debjo

Edited by debjo

Not to worry. I just finished making (multiple copies) several books. Each card had a different promotional code, but I could use them all with my one account.

Shutterfly is running a "Special" for new photo book customers only.

Use code BOOK4U at check out by June 30th. I am guessing it is for a "free 20 page, 8x8, non-deluxe format" book. You will need to register as a new person. Shipping is less than $10 for within the USA. This is a generic code that was advertised on my Facebook account.

After spending hours and hours and hours the one tip I can suggest is use the Story Board link to organize your photos per page. Another hint: I grouped all of my photos into different albums in iPhoto before trying to upload them to my account. This can take time but makes it easier than uploading and searching for each individual photo.

There is a learning curve. Just take your time.

Edited by cr8tiv1

Thanks everyone for your input and advice! :-)

For whatcruiseisnext...Judy...

Thank you very much...you are ever so kind! :-) Please email me at: debbiejo at a-z net dot com . Push the letters all together and use the @ symbol instead of "at" and a . instead of "dot". Hopefully that will all work. I really appreciate your sharing attitude!

With gratitude,

Debjo

Edited by debjo

For whatcruiseisnext...Judy,

Thanks for your effort, but somehow I haven't yet gotten an email from you...and it has been about 12 hours since you sent it. Could you try again? Perhaps you could give me your email address and we could try things in reverse, so you'd receive my email address correctly.

Until later...

Debjo

For whatcruiseisnext...Judy,

Thanks for your effort, but somehow I haven't yet gotten an email from you...and it has been about 12 hours since you sent it. Could you try again? Perhaps you could give me your email address and we could try things in reverse, so you'd receive my email address correctly.

Until later...

Debjo

Yes.....try sending me an email

jviles2 at comcast dot net

Had one for our Emerald Baltic cruise and it turned out really nice. The real catch is that you need to get rid of a lot of the canned photos and replace with yours. Then replace the text that goes with each photo. You can also replace a single photo page with a multiple photo page. Baltic was tough to pare down to 20 pages, but it was possible!

I have a few of them and won't use them all. Give me your email address and I will send you the code from one of them with instructions. If anyone else wants one also I have 2 others as well that I won't use.

Judy

If you still have one, please send the code to caribill at yahoo dot com

Thanks

You can also apply the "free 8X8 book" price toward a different size and add more pages (at the extra per page cost). I made a 10X10 book of our Royal cruise, with 14 extra pages, which would have cost almost $78 regular price. Between the freebie & Shutterfly's 40% off promotion, I paid $20.70 (including shipping. Pretty sweet deal! Thank you, Princess & Shutterfly :)

You can also apply the "free 8X8 book" price toward a different size and add more pages (at the extra per page cost). I made a 10X10 book of our Royal cruise, with 14 extra pages, which would have cost almost $78 regular price. Between the freebie & Shutterfly's 40% off promotion, I paid $20.70 (including shipping. Pretty sweet deal! Thank you, Princess & Shutterfly :)

That's AWESOME! Hope we get a coupon on our June cruise

• 2 months later...

Judy! Do you still have one available. I also cannot find mine after unpacking :(

I have a few of them and won't use them all. Give me your email address and I will send you the code from one of them with instructions. If anyone else wants one also I have 2 others as well that I won't use.

Judy

i just finished my shuttefly photobook using the princess promo code in addition i got got free shipping

i used the i pad shutterfly APP which is awesome: can insert audio, doodles , text , stickers etc . able to sync with shutterfly and get a print copy.

i added my photobook to facebook and ordered a print copy

i alway use shutterfly for my xmass cards. i pick my best travel photos for the year and put them on the xmass card.