Celebrity double upgrade sale

Hi there,

Just a heads up, there's a fantastic celebrity double upgrade promotion that started today.

Book a guarantee balcony for the price of an inside cabin. Combinable with complimentary classic beverage package!

26 Nov 8 night cruise starting at $1099 AUD twin share for a balcony with gratuities and classic beverage package.

Edited by LuckiePuris

Be aware that Celebrity has hiked the price of interior cabins for this promo.

The 26th Nov cruise was $851 for an interior about five days ago.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Sorry not necessarily true, definitely not for the voyages I've been looking at for my clients and myself over the past week and today.

As per the T&C's, it's not based on the cheapest inside cabin category cost, but a specific inside cabin category cost.

It may have been coincidence that the voyage you searched for increased in price for the inside cabins.

Edited by LuckiePuris

Sorry not necessarily true, definitely not for the voyages I've been looking at for my clients and myself over the past week and today.

As per the T&C's, it's not based on the cheapest inside cabin category cost, but a specific inside cabin category cost.

It may have been coincidence that the voyage you searched for increased in price for the inside cabins.

Ah, that would explain it then. ;)

It's a bit confusing for us regular folk :confused:

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Hate to disagree but it s both, it lists a category of inside (12) off the top of my head) which is the lowest category inside.

Got to go to the members area to find it.

I can't be bothered with Celebrity and trolling through their website to work stuff out. Too much effort, plus their call centre is a nightmare to deal with. And when you put in your solo price seems to triple.

You probably need to really do your homework cause I bet they suck a few in.

I cant find this deal ??????????? is it through celebrity itself :confused:ive just logged in and still cant see it on there site

Jacquie

When I log on it shows the inside and balcony at the same price.

Same when I looked last night.

Availability may have changed now though.

Availability has gone very quickly for some sailings.

Like with most sales and promotions, they only have a certain number of cabins available to sell at the reduced price.

Some I've looked at have already sold out of the double upgrade promo.

I booked my first Celebrity cruise last Oct for travel this March / April, with a similar double upgrade promo. A 12 night sailing with drink package coming in at $1200 p/p didn't last more than a day!

I'm not sure how to find the promo on the celebrity website as I use a TA booking system linked to Celebrity's reservation system.

However if you're having trouble on the site and don't want to try the call centre, maybe call a local TA for the availability and info, as the TA systems are quite quick and only takes us three minutes.

I booked the 26 November 8 day Sth pacific through a TA for $1099 balcony upgrade and beverage package , but I notice they have gone up a few hundred in price now and my TA confirmed the original deal has sold out..but I am happy & excited for my first cruise on Solstice:D

Thanks for the heads up in the El Cheapo cruise thread. Kept an eye out for the sale. Saw it pop up briefly yesterday but by the time I got around to showing my wife it had gone.

I and my TA have been trying all day to get the special back up again. Finally managed to make a booking late this afternoon, price had gone up a few hundred dollars from the first time I saw it but still a heap cheaper than when I looked at this on board Solstice in the future cruises office.

So like a few others who have posted will be doing the 26 November South Pacific cruise.

Looking forward to another great cruise on the Solstice , Free drinks package never goes astray either

I booked the 26 November 8 day Sth pacific through a TA for $1099 balcony upgrade and beverage package , but I notice they have gone up a few hundred in price now and my TA confirmed the original deal has sold out..but I am happy & excited for my first cruise on Solstice:D

Welcome! I'm also on this sailing :) There's a roll call for our cruise so feel free to join.

Wow, the 1st April 8 day South pacific was $1051 for balcony around 90 minutes ago, now over $3000! Sound people got a great deal on that one, too bad I couldn't convince hubby lol

Welcome! I'm also on this sailing :) There's a roll call for our cruise so feel free to join.

Haven't joined a roll call on here before , how do I join do I just comment on the thread or is there a join button !

It was still $851 today so it didn't go up at all with the promo. The $1099 which is quoted is the total with Tax port fees and pre paid grats.

A great deal and I am so glad we got the heads up in the el cheapo thread (my fav CC thread).

We used a TA who was up early yesterday booking people who had expressed an interest in. Got the booking done today.

As for those who think the drinks pck is not free. Compare a balcony cabin on RCL, Carnival, Princess for an 8 day Pacific and I would bet they are all over or at worst within close range of this price. Consider that the Solstice is arguably the best and newest ship to sail here and that Celebrities classic drinks package is probably the best classic package out there then it as good as free IMO.