Princess@Sea ???

I was just reading about the on board experience with Princess Cruises and discovered, "Princess@Sea". Free information regarding your cruise available on your tablet, smart phone, etc. via WiFi. Has anyone had experience with this service? Seems like a great service.

Lots of recent threads on the same question......here is one,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards.cruisecritic.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D2163305&ei=mixJVZvSDorEsAWDx4GACg&usg=AFQjCNFPYRcWdhYumC6fmLUSj-p4pq0Syg&sig2=Uen1DQTsyezgxEBJAm-KeA

We just got off the Ruby last week. I wasn't all that impressed with it. What I found was that it didn't list the entire calendar of what to do during the day so I just ended up referring back to the Paper Patter. That's just my experience though. I imagine eventually they will get all their ducks in a row and everything you find in the patter will also be on the Princess@Sea for the ship you are sailing on.

Used it frequently in my recent Caribbean Princess B2B2B.... Especially handy on our five nighter with the family where I was designated "family cruise director" as I knew what was happening around the ship; once I showed Thr teens and young adults how to use it, they were off in their own way!

I had no problem.getting the full day's Patter to load. Handy for checking onboard account too.

I just find it easier to keep a folded copy of the Patter in my back pocket than to carry an electronic device around all day in case I want to llok at what is scheduled.

While useful for seeing the onboard account, I can do that in my cabin and do not need to do it while walking around on the ship.

We just got off the Ruby last week. I wasn't all that impressed with it. What I found was that it didn't list the entire calendar of what to do during the day so I just ended up referring back to the Paper Patter. That's just my experience though. I imagine eventually they will get all their ducks in a row and everything you find in the patter will also be on the Princess@Sea for the ship you are sailing on.

That was our experience on Crown in February. It was nice to be able to check my folio (and see a correction almost immediately when there was an improper charge) and "most" activities were listed but some things weren't available in the lineup on the app. I thought it was odd to have "most but not all" activities listed.