Adventure OS - A Wonderous (and Occasionally Strange) Journey

All of my neighbors hate me right now because I have been laughing out loud so much while reading this amazing review.

Great job as always.

HEYYYYY York, thanks. How are you? I haven't seen you since the Explorer fiasco.

Thank you for not responding to the interrupters until the end.....It's awful when you're reading a lovely and funny review, and it takes 8 pages because of folks who feel inclined to tell you how much they are enjoying your story!

Read it folks...enjoy it...THEN comment!

I enjoyed it greatly!

Your review is quite entertaining. Great laughs along the way!:D

We tried going to Maho Beach last August and the water was all the way up to the rocks. We're beach people so needless to say we just left and went elsewhere.

I have been trying to read up on reviews on the Adventure (LOVE the itinerary) you can't beat the 5 ports in seven days. Seems like many reports are saying she appears worn out. Afraid to think what will she may look like next Summer.

Does anyone know for sure if drydock is set for 10/2016?

Thank you for not responding to the interrupters until the end.....It's awful when you're reading a lovely and funny review, and it takes 8 pages because of folks who feel inclined to tell you how much they are enjoying your story!

Read it folks...enjoy it...THEN comment!

I enjoyed it greatly!

CB's rules for reading a review. They should make this a sticky at the top of the forum page..... not.:rolleyes:

Your review is quite entertaining. Great laughs along the way!:D

We tried going to Maho Beach last August and the water was all the way up to the rocks. We're beach people so needless to say we just left and went elsewhere.

I have been trying to read up on reviews on the Adventure (LOVE the itinerary) you can't beat the 5 ports in seven days. Seems like many reports are saying she appears worn out. Afraid to think what will she may look like next Summer.

Does anyone know for sure if drydock is set for 10/2016?

Thanks Roe.

Interesting about Maho. I wonder if the beach is eroding or, as the locals told us, it's a seasonal thing and the full beach will be there in August, which is when we were there in 2013.

I wouldn't worry about Adventure. Unless the worn carpet stuff bothers you, the cabins and public areas are fine. There are indications of age/maintenance but certainly not enough to bother you. Of course, "Flushin Roulette" wasn't a lot of fun and the intermittent Sauerkraut Cookoff odor was more interesting than bothersome.

CB's rules for reading a review. They should make this a sticky at the top of the forum page..... not.:rolleyes:

Actually, I agree with CB! Many times I will stop reading a review as it becomes too irritating trying to get through all the unnecessary comments to find the next installment. :D

Enjoyed this review!

Sherri:)

Actually, I agree with CB! Many times I will stop reading a review as it becomes too irritating trying to get through all the unnecessary comments to find the next installment. :D

Enjoyed this review!

Sherri:)

Funny but I kind of agree.

As the writer, it is great to get the comments as we go, god or bad and I appreciate getting them. However, it does get distracting at times when I'm reading one.

My solution is to get things posted as quickly as I can so they are not three pages apart.

I think sometimes people just think the review is done, because often instead of typing up the whole review in a word document and transferring it over immediately, people write as they go, and as they have time, so the next post could be hours or a day later. So stones people just think that was it.

Great review , nice to have someone not focused on all positive or negative, just saying it like it is , if we're ever on the same ship I buy you a drink , ( drink of the day of course, couldn't afford a real drink)

Cheers

Thanks FunBobby. I'll take that drink but I won't cost you anything with an umbrella.

One of my road show was afraid that my review would give the impression that we are not serious people. He reminded me of a deep and searching discussion we had one well lubricated evening outside the Schooner which went like this:

If there is one of those signs in the restroom that says "Employees Must Wash Hands", what do you do if there is no employee present?

Some of us took the position that you should wait for an employee while others thought you should just wash your own hands.

I do not remember if the question was resolved.

So there. We have all the nerdiness and intellectual triviality of the Big Bang Theory, just without the genius.

Edited by JohnGaltny

Just sent you a friend request, not that I want to be friends mind you, but to follow your amusing reviews. Thanks for the laughs to take me away out of this dark depressing cubicle Im in in Chicago !! NOT to mention its freaking 42 degrees here this morning..GRRRR . Keep on writing!

Thx

Karen

Thank you for your review. I laughed out loud many times as I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. If you write a book on any subject, fact or fiction, please let me know - I'll be the first in line to buy it.

Thanks so much Heart.

The idea of a book is intriguing but I have the attention span of a gnat so these short screeds are about my limit.:D

Thank you for taking the time to write about your cruise! I like your writing style and burst out laughing (much to the chagrin of my next door co-worker) on several occasions. I enjoy cruising the Caribbean so I may not give up cruising entirely just yet. I have one booked for Thanksgiving and 2017 (both on NCL). I'd like to compare cruising on another line with RCCL before deciding to give cruising a rest.:D

Please God let me cruise with JohnGaltNY and SailorJack before I die.

Brilliant as always.

Wolfgang, if you recall the mess last year, there are those on this board who think that would be death. :eek: Lady Chew, thanks.

However, let me see what Sailor Jack is doing next year and get back to you.

Thanks as always.:)

Edited by JohnGaltny

Hi, we are heading out on the Adventure on June 6th and staying in cabin 8620.

What can you tell me about this cabin? Location? Wear and tear? Can you feel the motion? Noise? Cleanliness?

Anything you can tell me about this cabin is appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by ish drakes

HEYYYYY York, thanks. How are you? I haven't seen you since the Explorer fiasco.

Ahhh, the legendary JohnGaltny Explorer fiasco. I remember it well.

I want in on that sailing that includes you and SailorJack. Just tell me the date & ship.

Edited by Yorkvillain