NCL on jeopardy!

Yeah well I hate to say it but I hate celebrity week on that show, it really is the dumbed down version. Even Wheel of Fortune had a mensa member. It was obvious it was the great wall of china so lets buy a u.

But yes everyone in my family got that and 85% of the other questions right. Not a fan of Shakespeare haha

Alex I'll take "nickle and diming" cruise lines for $200.

This cruise line recently banned free food everywhere except in the corporate boardroom and on the main mast.

Who is NCL!

Correct for 200!

This cruise line recently banned free food everywhere except in the corporate boardroom and on the main mast.

Who is NCL!

Correct for 200!

ROFL!! I would have bet my whole bankroll on the Final Jeopardy!

Yeah well I hate to say it but I hate celebrity week on that show, it really is the dumbed down version. Even Wheel of Fortune had a mensa member. It was obvious it was the great wall of china so lets buy a u.

But yes everyone in my family got that and 85% of the other questions right. Not a fan of Shakespeare haha

HAHAHAHAHA! I swept the whole Shakespeare category, never read a single play. My wife called me a hot nerd though so :D:D:D

Who is NCL!

Correct for 200!

That was hysterical!!

BTW, no one on the show answered the jeopardy question! My kids didn't know the answer...I was very disappointed!!

Who is NCL!

Correct for 200!

Haha love it! great response

HAHAHAHAHA! I swept the whole Shakespeare category, never read a single play. My wife called me a hot nerd though so :D:D:D

I did get 1 right, luck I guess hehe

But then you'd have to figure out how to self assemble your cabin!

Love it!!!!:D:D:D

But do we get a discount if we bring our own Allen key ;) Maybe that's the key to unlock the doors at the buffet to take your food to your cabin :p

legion3, that was terrific!

I loved it when that question appeared during the show!

I've liked celebrity Jeopardy week, although I thought the episode with the three gentleman the other day was a bit boring in that there wasn't much enthusiasm or energy. Last night's episode was a little weird :confused::D.

Favorite show so far is the Neil Flynn and Debra Messing one, but that's because I'm a fan of their shows :). I've been impressed with the money won by the winners before their amount is taken up to the $50,000. Looking forward to tonight's show.

Who is NCL!

Correct for 200!

Am I the only one who read this in Alex Trebek's voice??