Prestige drinks package

gymfreak

• 2 weeks later...
You can purchase the drinks packages at any time. You may not suspend it for the balance of the cruise or any other part of the cruise.

When you buy the package a few days into the cruise, how do they calculate the days you actually pay for? I guess the actualy number of full days remaining, since I don't think you can get booze on the last day at breakfast (although a departing bloody mary or mimosa might be nice!).

Thanks in advance, John

When you buy the package a few days into the cruise, how do they calculate the days you actually pay for? I guess the actualy number of full days remaining, since I don't think you can get booze on the last day at breakfast (although a departing bloody mary or mimosa might be nice!).

Thanks in advance, John

They count the number of nights, so the day you embark is day one. If buy the package on the day after you embark on a seven night cruise, you'd pay for six nights.

If you buy it at 10pm on the night you embark, you'll pay for seven nights.

If you have the package, I believe you should be able to get your bloody or mimosa on the morning you disembark.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

They count the number of nights, so the day you embark is day one. If buy the package on the day after you embark on a seven night cruise, you'd pay for six nights.

If you have the package, I believe you should be able to get your bloody or mimosa on the morning you disembark.

But Steve, by your own logic, you would not have paid anything for disembarkation day (since you won't be spending that NIGHT on the ship), so, why would that be true?

But Steve, by your own logic, you would not have paid anything for disembarkation day (since you won't be spending that NIGHT on the ship), so, why would that be true?

Because they don't sweat the small stuff? On Celebrity last month it worked that way. I don't see any reason whey Oceania wouldn't do it too since they're a better line. Right?

You buy the nights until the END of your cruise. The next morning's debarkation is the end.

Because they don't sweat the small stuff? On Celebrity last month it worked that way. I don't see any reason whey Oceania wouldn't do it too since they're a better line. Right?

You buy the nights until the END of your cruise. The next morning's debarkation is the end.

I thought I asked a stupid question, but I am glad there IS some shared confusion! LOL

Thanks all,

John