Why is Liberty still in Bermuda at 9pm?

Learned something new, thank you for answering my question. So is that a hard 5pm deadline to be black on the ship or can one enjoy the Bermuda nightlife and board the ship in the late evening?

You can come and go as you please while the ship is docked.

Looking at the Bermuda port cam one can see the Liberty of the Seas and a NCL ship still at the pier. Per he ship schedule they should have left at 4 and 5 pm. Anyone know why?

If you look at the date on that schedule, it says May 18/19, meaning in on the 18th, out on the 19th. The arrival and departure times are beside the dates.

Learned something new, thank you for answering my question. So is that a hard 5pm deadline to be black on the ship or can one enjoy the Bermuda nightlife and board the ship in the late evening?

I'm reading that as a 5pm departure on the departure date. That would be a hard deadline, assuming that you want the ship to be there when you return. Other days you can return (or not?) anytime. I think the 5 night cruises have 1 overnight and 7 day cruises have 2.

So it sits in Bermuda for two days? Two full days.

Which is wonderful. You have time to take a longer tour or go to Hamilton and St. Georges one day and visit the National Museum and Dolphin Quest on Day 2 or hit the beaches. We actually could have used another day in order to do everything we wanted.

And the crew gets a break and gets to get off to go to the beach or shop and again late at night to go to the pub.

Edited by DebJ14