Liberty of the Seas - Ice Skating Show -tickets/reservations?

Leaving on LOS June 13 - When and how to you get tickets/reserve the ice show? It does not appear that you can do this on-line.

Thanks in advance

There is no set time for online reservations to open. It can be over 120 days or less than 60 days.

Also, note that Freedom has recently discontinued online reservations for their ice show, so it would not surprise me if Liberty also did this sometime.

We were unable to reserve before our 5 night sailing. You did have to show your card to get into the theatre. Once onboard, there were two 1 hour windows where you could make reservations at On Air on Deck 3.

Look at the first page of your Day 1 Cruise Compass.

Edited by marci22

We will be on the Liberty in July and just today I made reservations for the Ice Show. It should be available for you in June now as well - or maybe all on-line reservations booked?

We weren't able to make reservations for our May cruise. Maybe it is working now.

We are sailing next week! We were just able to make res today ( maybe yesterday) but i checked two days ago and it was not showing. I was even told by a rep on the the phone that sometimes you can, other time no:confused:

And just FYI, you can't pre-select your seating, I think it's a matter of how many they can fit into Studio B

There will be a time on the ship where you can reserve ice show tickets. It's well worth seeing. When we were on the LOS last month, no one checked our card when we went in so it looked like anyone could come in.

I sailed on Liberty of the Seas, May 6th. I was able to make an ice show reservation in advance. They were scanning cards at Studio B entrance.

I enjoyed the show so much that I went in a second time and waited in the stand-by line. After they let in all the folks with reservations they let the stand-by guests. I was alone and was able to get a very good seat. I think I got there at least 30-minutes before show time.

Do try to see the show at least once. It amazes me how good the skaters are especially considering the ship is moving and the rink is so small.

Also if you like to ice-skate try to go to one of the open skate sessions. You'll get to meet a couple of the skaters as they are there signing you in and helping you with your helmet and skates.

Enjoy!

We were on May 16th LOS and could not make online reservations for ice show. We booked on the ship the evening before, but waited in line close to an hour to reserve tickets. There was only one girl working - using a laptop - asked what time we would like and showed her our sea passes. That was it. Next day we showed up half hour before and walked in - got front row seats- EXCELLENT show!!

Also in my opinion - MUST SEE: the UP IN THE AIR show, the headliner show GREG LONDON-musical impressionist, headliner show JASON BISHOP-illusionist, THE QUEST game show. We were NOT impressed by SATURDAY NIGHT FEEVER.

We thoroughly enjoyed participating in the different trivia games at the SCHOONER BAR, but crowds do form, so u should arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to get a seat!

Hope this helps... Enjoy!

We will be on the Liberty in July and just today I made reservations for the Ice Show. It should be available for you in June now as well - or maybe all on-line reservations booked?

We are on the save cruise July 16!!! Just reserved ice show

We're on the 8/8 LOS sailing. Reserved Ice Show seats when going thru the check in process yesterday. On previous cruises this year (IOS Apr '15 and EOS 'Feb '15) went down to Studio B and picked up tickets according to times in the Compass. They were happy to give tickets to the 2nd show later in the week. We also saw excess tickets on the desk at Cust. Serv. plus as others have said just show up for open seats at a show.

Go skating. Get to meet some of the skaters and talk about their experiences in competitions, etc. We always skate and choose the ships w/the rinks because they are so much fun. Amazing to see what the skaters can do on such a small ice surface. Can't wait to board again!

This will be our first time on the Liberty. Is the Ice show the only one you need to get tickets for?:confused: Thanks! Lisa

Yes, all other shows are first come, first served.