Any basic cocktails included in classic package?

tartana

I've seen a few pics of drink menus and read some older forums; however, I cannot find if any of them fall under the $8 limit currently. Does anyone know recent info for example: bloody caesar, pina colada, strawberry daiquiri, lime margarita? Just wondering if anyone knows or has a recent drink menu. Thanks! Cheers :)

All are covered on the Classic package. Any regular drink as long as you don't specify a liquor not on the classic list.

Gin and tonic, vodka tonic, rum and coke, etc, etc.

We had Bloody Caesers on the classic package most days on our Eclipse sailing last November.

We didn't really have any other cocktails, although I remember asking them in the Skylounge one evening to make me a cocktail on the package. It was fruity and delicious but I have no idea what it was.

Adele :)

What good news.

In my official capacity of my family cocktail taster I was planning to find the best.

I started the other night with a cosmopolitan. Loved it.

Try one new one at lunch time. One at dinner . . Wonderfull. Otherwise get confused.:D

Will buy a little notebook tomorrow for my notes. Can't wait to try a mudslide.

Work. Work. Work. Even on holiday.

We had Bloody Caesers on the classic package most days on our Eclipse sailing last November.

We didn't really have any other cocktails, although I remember asking them in the Skylounge one evening to make me a cocktail on the package. It was fruity and delicious but I have no idea what it was.

Adele :)

Great! Caesar is one of the main ones I was hoping for :)

Be sure to try the "drink or pour "of the day. It will be in the Celebrity paper you receive each evening. They are very good.they fall under the classic package. The ones made with mint and lime are wonderful on a hot afternoon on deck.:)

Thanks for that.

Photoed it. Us Yorkshire folk must stick together.

28. 12 days. That's do-able.

Don't fancy the bloody caesar after looking at recipe. I will be all day tomorrow checking out the others.

Serious work this:p Will be ready for a drink.

Just read it to DH. Where is cosmo? Aarghh.

Edited by morbihan

Thanks for that.

Photoed it. Us Yorkshire folk must stick together.

28. 12 days. That's do-able.

Don't fancy the bloody caesar after looking at recipe. I will be all day tomorrow checking out the others.

Serious work this:p Will be ready for a drink.

Just read it to DH. Where is cosmo? Aarghh.

You can get a cosmo on the Classic package at all bars but at the Martini bar they will only do the small one.

In addition to the list a BBC is lovely, Baileys, Banana and Coconut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noted.

Because I don't pay attention, has the Martini Bar gone?

A martini is a cocktail so why isn't it called Cocktail Bar? A cocktail is not necessarily a martini.

Just a simple soul here. I'll have a lager and a bag of scampi fries. Not driving tonight:cool:

Right. Fuzzy Navel. Let's get busy.

You can get a cosmo on the Classic package at all bars but at the Martini bar they will only do the small one.

In addition to the list a BBC is lovely, Baileys, Banana and Coconut.

BBCs are delicious! Do they do them in the blender? Yumm!

Caesars are a Classic drink in Canada - It is more like a before dinner drink - not sweet - it is vodka, Clamato (similar to tomato juice but thinner and more flavor), Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, and celery salt/pepper rimmer on the glass.

BBCs are delicious! Do they do them in the blender? Yumm!

Caesars are a Classic drink in Canada - It is more like a before dinner drink - not sweet - it is vodka, Clamato (similar to tomato juice but thinner and more flavor), Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, and celery salt/pepper rimmer on the glass.

Yes BBCs are made in the blender.

The Caesar sounds just like a bloody mary but the idea of drinking clam broth makes me heave.....

The Caesar sounds just like a bloody mary but the idea of drinking clam broth makes me heave.....

Lol! :D I'd have said the same before I'd tried one.

Our daughter was living in Calgary for a couple of years and we went to visit her.

Before we came she kept going on about us trying them.

When we were there, whenever she said let's have a Caesar, I thought she meant a salad. Didn't take too long to get used to them though, as they are delicious!

Yes BBCs are made in the blender.

It does sound strange, but believe it or not, it's really good - and doesn't taste "fishy" at all - Like I said, Clamato is like thinner tomato juice with more flavour - can't describe it any other way lol. You can buy it Spicy, extra spicy or Lime flavour as well. You can even buy premade Caesars in our liquor stores too. I also like a couple of tablespoons of Clamato in beer :) The Caesars have way more good flavour than just a bloody mary. Similar though, of course. Cheers!