All Things Ovation of the Seas!

"The Kung Fu Panda Noodle Shop will entice guests to indulge in four-piece dim sum, noodle bowls, such as Taiwanese spicy beef noodles, and desserts including sesame balls and custard tart. Guests also can strike a pose with Po and the Furious Five for a keepsake picture sure to reveal their inner Dragon Warrior. Menu items are priced a la carte, ranging from $2 to $5."

Thanks!

First round of sea trials has ended.

She´s heading to Hamburg now for Blohm & Voss and go into dry dock for further inspections until Tuesday. She´s expected in Hamburg during this night.

After a second round of sea trials she´s expected in Bremerhaven on Easter weekend.

steamboats

We also have info on a new show - below is what Nick Weir tweeted earlier today:

"Live. Love.Legs. A spectacular new production show for #OvationOfTheSeas now has a logo/show poster! It's comin' right up. #Sequins&Feathers"

Link

"A contemporary "reboot" of shows in the genre of famous productions like Lido de Paris, Moulin Rouge and Jubilee!"

Link

I can't tell if that's the "main" show or just more details on Sequins and Feathers. I'm not that well-versed in the types of shows that are onboard.

We also have info on a new show - below is what Nick Weir tweeted earlier today:

"Live. Love.Legs. A spectacular new production show for #OvationOfTheSeas now has a logo/show poster! It's comin' right up. #Sequins&Feathers"

Link

"A contemporary "reboot" of shows in the genre of famous productions like Lido de Paris, Moulin Rouge and Jubilee!"

Link

I can't tell if that's the "main" show or just more details on Sequins and Feathers. I'm not that well-versed in the types of shows that are onboard.

Liking the look of this !!!

If it's on on the 14th, I might make an effort to see a show :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi, does anyone know if there is a formal night on this cruise?

thanks

If you are asking about Ovation, there are no ship-wide formal nights on Quantum class ships. However, they do ask that you wear formal attire whenever you dine in the Grande restaurant.

There is no ship-wide formal night, but The Grande requires formal wear every night apart from the first as far as I am aware.

Corinna

It's not a really "upheld formal" people turn up in jeans an a t-shirt and they give them a jacket to wear. Complete waste of time.

It's not a really "upheld formal" people turn up in jeans an a t-shirt and they give them a jacket to wear. Complete waste of time.

Thanks for the heads up. That is good to know although I have not decided yet if I am going to share this information with my husband. I love formal nights on my cruises and would wear an evening gown every evening quite happily. My husband does not share my enthusiasm for this though.

Corinna

Thanks for the heads up. That is good to know although I have not decided yet if I am going to share this information with my husband. I love formal nights on my cruises and would wear an evening gown every evening quite happily. My husband does not share my enthusiasm for this though.

Corinna

Are you going on the 14th/17th corinna ?

I will be taking my dinner suit anyway, just in case they throw something x

Are you going on the 14th/17th corinna ?

I will be taking my dinner suit anyway, just in case they throw something x

No, I have to be patient a bit longer. We will be on the 10th May cruise from Barcelona to Dubai.

Corinna

That's brilliant :) I'll be on harmony in June from Barcelona :)

This will be our second cruise on Royal Caribbean and by far the biggest ship we have ever been on. If we like Ovation, I would not rule out a cruise on one of the Oasis class ships in the future.

Corinna

I love voyager and freedom class. The have fantastic dining rooms and promenades.

The quantum class in my opinion isn't as impressive. But it's a different design ship built for different weather types. Or so they keep telling me. And they err more on the casual cruiser as opposed to the traditional x