Unable to Update Profile and Preferences on RCI Website

Good day to all!

I booked a cruise last week, and went in to update my profile (address) and preferences (onboard, gift and upgrade) and ran into problems.

- My new home address and onboard preferences won't save. (Once I click 'Save' it brings me to My Cruises Welcome page. When I click back to either profile or onboard preferences, my previous notations are not there).

- Nothing to choose for gift preferences or upgrade preferences - it shows my C&D Tier and C&A Points only.

I do not believe it to be my browser, and I have tried from multiple browsers (Chrome and IE) on my laptop and (Safari) on my cell phone.

Any ideas on how I can update my profile and preferences?

Thank you in advance for your help!

It has been that way for about a week. Someone on here called C and A and was told that they are updating the gift preferences.

Maybe they can update them if you call C and A

Edited by molly361

This website issue has been going on for several days now.

Call C&A, maybe they can manually select your preferences.

Edited by clarea

I called C&A last night and had them check our profile, preferences, etc. They confirmed everything is as it should be. Was just checking because of the recent talk on here about C&A problems. Told the rep about the chatter on CC and he kind of just shrugged it off. Understand that, he's probably be answering questions all day about it.

Rick and Deirdra

I just logged in and was able to go into my planner etc with no problem. RCCL site is amazing at times, one person is unable to get anywehre while others jump right in.

All my planner EVER does is sit and spin :D

I just logged in and was able to go into my planner etc with no problem. RCCL site is amazing at times, one person is unable to get anywehre while others jump right in.

Hi Desert Cruizers. I am able to get into the Cruise Planner, just not my profile or preferences.

I called C&A last night and had them check our profile, preferences, etc. They confirmed everything is as it should be. Was just checking because of the recent talk on here about C&A problems. Told the rep about the chatter on CC and he kind of just shrugged it off. Understand that, he's probably be answering questions all day about it.

Rick and Deirdra

Not to worry their top techs are working on it and will have it up and running in no time. :rolleyes:

Now where is that bridge that's for sale. :D

Guest maddycat
I called C&A D+ desk last Friday and was told that they are updating the amenities for D+ with regard to the Bonus Give Preferences. The rep had no idea when the drop down menu would be functioning.

What is the phone # for the D+ desk?

Not to worry their top techs are working on it and will have it up and running in no time. :rolleyes:

Now where is that bridge that's for sale. :D

A scary thought.:eek:

Guest maddycat
800-526-9723

When it answers, dial 9

R&D

800-526-9723 (C and A) then press 9 for the D+ desk

Thanks.